Registration for NEW members - DECEMBER 2022

jugar
jugar Posts: 10,036 Member
edited December 2022 in Social Groups
vutfkyi9y9br.png
DECEMBER 2022 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Welcome to FAT 2 FIT, a weight loss challenge and support group. A community. A wonderful group of warm, fun, and strong people to help make your journey possible.

The December Challenge will run for four weeks from December 4 - 31, because we always start on a Sunday and end on a Saturday no matter what!

REGISTRATIONS:
Sunday November 27 - Saturday December 3

WHO WE ARE:
Our group was founded by @mari_moulin in 2016. We are now five teams and 125 members strong. We are here to help you lose weight, increase fitness, and gain confidence. Our group has lost over 10,000 pounds to date!

WHAT WE DO:
The group is divided into five teams. Each team has 20-25 members, including Captains and Motivators. We conduct challenges throughout the month to help inspire growth, commitment, and to maintain energy. We weigh in weekly and report daily to learn and encourage our teammates.

HOW TO JOIN:
This is the easy part. Simply post below with the following information:
MFP USER NAME
YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY
YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT
YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT
(highest weight ever) - optional, but great for celebrating milestones!
TEAM PREFERENCE (if you have one)

One of our Moderators will assign you to a team and give you the information you need. Check back here on this thread for your team assignment. Start posting on your team chat, and your new friends will guide you through everything!

OUR TEAMS:
Our Team line up and Captains are as follows:
DOWNSIZERS.... Team Captains: @lindamtuck2018 and @Megan_smartiepants1970
MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLE...Team Captains: @broncobuddee and @trooworld
WEIGHT NO MORE...Team Captains: @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott
WAISTAWAYS...Team Captains: @jugar and @ashleycarole86
SHAPE SHIFTERS....Team Captains: @JessicaKrall8

OUR MISSION:
Simple — lose weight and become healthier individuals while supporting each other. We emphasize support and accountability. We are there for the long haul.

REGISTER BELOW AND WE WILL DO THE REST!
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE???
WEIGHT…. YOU HAVE WEIGHT TO LOSE!

Replies

• soaness
    soaness Posts: 4 Member
    edited November 2022
    MFP USER NAME: soaness
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: November 28, 2022
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 198 lb
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever): 202.4 lb
    TEAM PREFERENCE: None
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,044 Member
    edited November 2022
    soaness wrote: »
    MFP USER NAME: soaness
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: November 28, 2022
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 198 lb
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever): 202.4 lb

Hi there ... Welcome to our wonderful group .... You will be on team Mission Slimpossibles....Please head on over to their November chat and introduce yourself
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10876768/mission-slimpossible-team-chat-november-2022#latest

Also if you are not able to chat within your group ,,, You may need to use to link to click on options and then click to join
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • kto0194
    kto0194 Posts: 13 Member
    MFP USER NAME:kto0194
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY:11/28/22
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT:174 lbs
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) :202lbs
    TEAM PREFERENCE:none
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    kto0194 wrote: »
    MFP USER NAME:kto0194
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY:11/28/22
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT:174 lbs
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever) :202lbs
    TEAM PREFERENCE:none

Hi there .......welcome to our amazing group.....You will be on team WaistAways... Please head on over to their chat and introduce yourself
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10876765/waistaways-team-chat-november-2022#latest

Also if you are not able to post anything..Please click on OPTIONS and then click on JOIN
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Wishing you much more success :)
  • Smiles982
    Smiles982 Posts: 3 Member
    MFP USER NAME: Smiles982
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Wednesday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 185 lbs
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 190lbs
    No team preference
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Smiles982 wrote: »
    MFP USER NAME: Smiles982
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Wednesday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 185 lbs
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT: 190lbs
    No team preference

Hi there ....Welcome to our supportive group...You will be on team Weight No More...Please head on over to their chat and introduce yourself
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10876767/weight-no-more-team-chat-november-2022#latest

Also if you are not able to post anything..Please click on OPTIONS and then click on JOIN

• annieo22
    annieo22 Posts: 8 Member
    MFP USER NAME: annieo22
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: December 3, 2022
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 168 lb
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever): 175.4 lb
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    annieo22 wrote: »
    MFP USER NAME: annieo22
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: December 3, 2022
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 168 lb
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever): 175.4 lb

Hi there .......welcome to our amazing group.....You will be on team WaistAways... Please head on over to their chat and introduce yourself
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10876765/waistaways-team-chat-november-2022#latest

• Bumbinella
    Bumbinella Posts: 90 Member
    edited December 2022
    I think I posted this in the wrong thread before, sorry… it will take a bit until I get the hang of how the MFP community and the different group and discussion options work.
    I would love to be on a team and join a challenge. This is exactly the thing I need for staying on track - support, a community and someone who holds me accountable. I would never let anyone down, people can count on me. I’m just learning to do that for myself as well to stop letting myself down and caring for myself a bit more.
    Anyways, here goes:
    MFP USER NAME: Bumbinella
    YOUR CHOSEN WEIGH-IN DAY: Sunday
    YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT: 77,3 kg (170.4 lbs)
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever): unfortunately I‘m the heaviest I’ve ever been right now…
    TEAM PREFERENCE: happy to be in any team that will have me :-)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Bumbinella wrote: »
    I think I posted this in the wrong thread before, sorry… it will take a bit until I get the hang of how the MFP community and the different group and discussion options work.
    I would love to be on a team and join a challenge. This is exactly the thing I need for staying on track - support, a community and someone who holds me accountable. I would never let anyone down, people can count on me. I’m just learning to do that for myself as well to stop letting myself down and caring for myself a bit more.
    Anyways, here goes:
    YOUR ORIGINAL STARTING WEIGHT (highest weight ever): unfortunately I‘m the heaviest I’ve ever been right now…

I already assigned you to a team under motivation and support :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    All teams are full for December ... Please come back in January if you are interested in joining our wonderful team ...Thanks :)
  • jugar
    Bumbinella wrote: »
    Anyways, here goes:

You're in! We found you in the other forum, no worries - you'll be with team Shape Shifters. You can find them at
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878949/shape-shifters-team-chat-december-2022#latest

It is a good idea to read the first post in the thread so you get an idea of how things work, but in any case you'll catch on fast! You will get to know your teammates, and all the action happens in the team chat. Good luck!
  • jugar
    We're full for December - we'll be accepting new members during the last week of the month, so get ready if you want to start January with us. Have a great December, wherever you are :heart:
This discussion has been closed.