WaistAways Team Chat - DECEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    It is already just about Friday. For some of us it is really Friday! OK - here is the "don't forget" list!

overdue (but don't worry - late is better than not!):
    @annieo22
    @MoonlitMuse
    KellyBgetsFit

still due Thursday:
    @conleywoods

Friday people:
    @EvMakesChanges
    @micki48
    @LoraineGB
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @DianaGetsFit512
    @wishfuljune

@Rauhis if you'd like to update your sign-up weight, since you are a Friday person, please feel free! I hope you'll drop by to introduce yourself. Thanks!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Today : I will not rummage around other offices looking for chocolate.

Going to gather the few ingredients for Martha Stewart's veg/bean soup - I can eat as much of that as I want and delicious hot or cold. Was often on my menu when I was at my best...will see if it can nudge me in the right direction again.
    You too @PlaneMonkey? Hope you and hubs have it mild...but that your weather gets less mild and you can have ice to play with.
    @jugar I don't have horses but know the concept and love that line.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,576 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Hi @jugar - may I have a pass this week?

This week got away from me. Between traveling home after the holidays, and now I am traveling again to be with a dear friend who lost his father unexpectedly over the holidays, I have forgotten to weigh myself. I’ve been staying active after the holidays and just wrapped up a fitness class this morning before we hit the road again for the funeral services.
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi @jugar - may I have a pass this week?

This week got away from me. Between traveling home after the holidays, and now I am traveling again to be with a dear friend who lost his father unexpectedly over the holidays, I have forgotten to weigh myself. I’ve been staying active after the holidays and just wrapped up a fitness class this morning before we hit the road again for the funeral services.

No problem! Take the time you need to be with your friend - I'm sure you'll be right back on track as soon as you can.
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    CW: 178.6
    Hi! Wow, it feels like forever since I was on here-I was stuck on the outside from the glitch preventing some of us from logging into our groups. Crazy making! OK, tbh, “crazier”.
    Sorry that so many are getting Covid. What a successful virus to so persistently morph and mutate to stay alive. If only my feeble motivation would keep up!
    Great news from the allergist. Out of a panel of 32 environmental allergens, I am allergic to only 1. Grass. So, it’s looking more likely that my chronic cough is related to GERD or even food allergies/sensitivities.
    Increasing water. I incorporated some ideas from “Tiny habits”, including attach your desired behavior to something you do all the time…like, every time you go to the bathroom, drink a full glass of water when you’re done. Of course, I’d rather keep my drinking glasses out of the bathroom but it’s simple to do in any case. I don’t handle “fizz” as well as my sister, Liselyn, but am jealous of her extra “seltzercise” arm reform.
    Have a great weekend, y’all!
  • DianaGetsFit512
    DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 224.6
    CW: 223
  • jugar
    Options
    Our January team chat is open!

Please continue to post weigh-ins and exercise stats for this week here. Head over to January for introductions, plans, and dreams!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10880583/waistaways-team-chat-january-2023/p1?new=1
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,976 Member
    Options
    Hi WA's...You have another member joining your amazing team....Please welcome @cleaneater80 :)
  • jugar
    Options
    Better late than never

PW: 143.6
    CW: 143.2

I've been feeling so uninspired lately so we'll see if I can restructure everything get back into the swing of things

Absolutely better late than never! The new year energy is coming for you - and your old year sure is ending on a good note. 3.8 pounds gone in December? You're doing great. We're all going to have to watch out once you get your inspiration back!
  • jugar
    Options
    Welcome @cleaneater80 -- and welcome back to F2F! I hope you have a great time with our team. You have a fantastic username for success :smiley:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,976 Member
    Options
    Hi WA's ...Another new member joining your team ...Please welcome @adrimango :)
  • jugar
    edited December 2022
    Options
    It is time for the final weigh-ins of 2022! Make sure these are all in by the end of Saturday.

@annieo22
    @micki48
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    @bobagurl2017

As always, the good, the bad, and the crazy numbers are all welcome - and you are all fabulous.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    PW 213.6
    CW 213.6

Boy, this is a miracle. My weight has been all over the place this week with a high of 216.3 yesterday. Just goes to show you, the s ale is just data. No way did I lose almost 3 pounds in a day. That doesn’t happen for real.

Hugs to all of you with Covid. @KellyBgetsfit definitely test again. With Covid in your house, it could be. Headache was my first symptom both times. Feel better everyone.
This discussion has been closed.