Making Small Changes

Hi, I am just starting to change my diet and looking to start a new work out regiment. Though those are two large things the changes won't last if I don't stay consistent in the small things.

Replies

• lilgreenkid6526
    lilgreenkid6526 Posts: 10 Member
    Was driving home from work and I saw a Sonic. I am posting this instead of eating a burger at 10:00p.m. Got to keep them small changes strong!
  • lilgreenkid6526
    I started my exercise program today! It is very simple and could probably be vamped up so I would gain muscle and lose fat faster but I just needed something to get me going before I dive in to the more intense exercises.
  • lilgreenkid6526
    Said no to a meal after I had finished my calories for the day! Sometimes the peer pressure to go ahead and have some is awkward but saying no is very worth it in the end.
  • lilgreenkid6526
    What happens late at night can haunt you in the morning. Instead of eating cookies and bread tonight I had a few nuts and some tea. I still want to eat everything that is in my fridge but I got to have something and didn't go over my calories. That a win, and I know I will be glad about it in the morning.