Happy New Year, and working toward a new me!

Options
mariamyer
mariamyer Posts: 34 Member
I have been on and off this program for years. I had great success years ago but had a bad fall hiking and had both my hips replaced in the last couple years. My motivation went way down, everything hurt, put on the weight and I am at that point of realizing I need to get it together quick! I am a 63 year old short Italian women who loves to cook, enjoys our grandchildren and a full time Realtor. My resolution this year is to not compare myself with others, beat myself up in not having the same success stories they are having. This year's goal is to focus on being and doing the best I can, stay engaged, one step at a time, accept the ups and downs. Grateful for my past, Active in my present and Hopeful for my future. You might be at the same season in your life, like me, and just need a little push. I would like to build some great relationships with other members so we can keep working together toward a healthier self. Share your story and let's get this new year going in a healthier direction!