FOCUS (Follow One Course Until Success)

Options
mariamyer
mariamyer Posts: 34 Member
Good morning. FOCUS is key for my first week back. It seems I get so excited and am all in the first few days and then....I get busy with other things, make excuses to myself and before I know it, I've quit. I cannot let that happen again. 2 things happened just before the New Year that was a major "wake up" call. Tuesday, 12/27 my husband and I played late afternoon golf. It was getting dark when we were leaving and I tripped on the sidewalk curb and fell down on my knees, hurting both knees and wrists. Then Thursday, 12/29 we spent all day with our grandchildren, and decided to stop into Costco on the way home. It was dark in the parking lot and I tripped over the parking lot barrier bump and fell flat on my face. Hurt my knees again, my wrists, cut the roof of my nose and now have a bruised nose and black eyes. FOCUS Maria! My journey is to get my strength back, balance, drop the extra weight that is making me sluggish. 12/30/2022 was the start of my journey. I decided to Blog (Journal) my story in hopes to make some connections with other members and continue to keep each other motivated. My week's focus is to continue walking on the Treadmill, some incline at least 1 mile a day and continue with mindful eating. If you are reading my blog, please share your story or comment and let's motivate one another.