Sorry for being remiss-How is everyone?

Options
Hi if anyone is still here. I have been struggling myself and wasn’t getting much response to posts so I kind of fell by the wayside. i did end up losing quite a bit of weight in 2023. I lost a total of 43 pounds, the got COVID, gained some back, lost some etc. I would still like to lose about 55 pounds. I hit a real plateau after haven’t Covid and have not been able to lose since. I am trying to start Keto, but I am totally ignorant about how and what to do. Just making sure I stay under 20 net carbs a day doesn’t make logical sense to me, nor does it seem like it will meet my nutritional needs. My goals are to kickstart my weight loss, get my pain and inflammation under control, and get some quality sleep. I will turn 60 this year. If you still check in with this page again I apologize. If you are new, welcome. Share what you’re doing, what’s working, what’s not. This is a journey. We have all worked hard to get this far in life. Old age ain’t for sissies.

Replies

• lwhelan2018
    lwhelan2018 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi Anita. I'm Lisa. Turned 50 in November and share your need for friends and support. I want to lose 50 before I turn 51. I need to lose closer to 85, but don't want the mountain too high right now. I am eating lower carb. But it's a bit tough. I went to a medical weight loss provider bc I really needed help. I have been on a roller coaster for decades and want this weight off for good. I'm not getting any younger and don't want my mom's health problems later in life.
    Happy to make a new friend, feel free to add me!
  • anitamcmillen
    anitamcmillen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    <3 Hi Lisa! I will add you as soon as I figure out how! Best of luck on your journey!