Trying to each much better….just introducing myself

Options
Hello everyone, I’m Tim. Somehow went from 21 years old to 52 overnight! Trying my darnedest to eat healthy! I eat premade health food for all my meals (from food prep store). lots of fruit in my fridge for when I get a sweet tooth. I try to stay away from and junk food. so far I’m down 17 pounds in a year. Another 30 to go!

Replies

• lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,626 Member
    Options
    Amazing how quickly time passes. I'm facing 60 next month and can't quite wrap my head around it.
    Healthy eating I think/hope will keep us younger.
    Sounds like you have a good plan that works for you. I live on a tighter budget and try to prep foods from scratch. Sometimes it feels a bit much - but it is worth it.
  • hikinggal11
    hikinggal11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Dang Tim, same thing happen to me. One day 27 and the next I woke up at 54! Oh, well, at least we woke up on this side of the ground (as my Dad would say).
    Good for you on your 17 pounds. The nice thing about loosing while eating healthy is that you develop a taste for real food.
    Once I started eating a plant based diet, I no longer can stand the taste of processed foods. I feel so much better for it.
    Good luck on your journey and keep us updated on your progress.