Tuesday = Ab Intervals
Wednesday = Total Body Circuit (AGAIN!)
Thursday = Cardio
FRIDAY = Total Body Circuit AND Lowert Body

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I did NOT workout today! Just sat by the water visiting with friends and got sunburned!
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be a double day for me as well.
  • divyamuralidharan
    Options
    Dear All,

I have temporarily discontinued T25 owning to my vertigo and balance issues that came to haunt me back after a hiatus of 1 year. Doctor has advised me to do something less stressful and so, I am sticking to walking, strength training etc. I will definitely get back to doing T25 at a later point in time.

I wish to still be a part of this group and see how you are all doing.

Cheers,
    D.
  • tanya0324
    Options
    You have to take care of yourself. Hope you have a speedy recovery!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Dear All,

I have temporarily discontinued T25 owning to my vertigo and balance issues that came to haunt me back after a hiatus of 1 year. Doctor has advised me to do something less stressful and so, I am sticking to walking, strength training etc. I will definitely get back to doing T25 at a later point in time.

I wish to still be a part of this group and see how you are all doing.

Cheers,
    D

[/quote]
    I wish you a SPEEDY recovery of this health condition. My mother also suffered from this in the past & I felt so bad for her!
    Yes do come back as often as you like! We will be here!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Wednesday's Toatal Body Circuit DONE!!! Gosh this is sooooo hard on my hand! Also rode 5 miles on bike!
  • tanya0324
    Options
    Ab intervals are done! If you are a day behind then I guess you'll be doing the ab intervals tomortow. Be careful with your hand as that one has a lot of planking positions.
  • vhuber
    Options
    No Thursday is CARDIO! I did Ab Intervals yesterday with some Speed 1.0 throwed in!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Good thing I did the CARDIO this morning cuz I have been FIGHTING a bad headache since!!
    Hope you all NAILED it today!!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I am still here, just a day behind. been crazy busy at work and found last week that it was easier for me to do my dbl on Saturday since I work Mon-Fri. Almost half way through our program.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Today is the last day of ALPHA!!! LOVED it & am looking forward to BETA! I did not lose 1 pound in the 5 weeks ( a little upsetting but my ultimate goal is to stay fit in my OLD age!).