Here we go ............

Options
Good morning all!

Just finished the arm exercises and my gosh am I weak! I can barely do a dip, so I'm hoping by the end of this challenge to be able to "dip" with the best of them!

Looking forward to your support (and providing support!), hearing about your progress and success.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Replies

• Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I don't expect a problem with the dips but the push ups are a whole different story. I can get in ten "girly" push ups before I fall flat on my face.
  • myfavoritepinkmartini
    Options
    I don't expect a problem with the dips but the push ups are a whole different story. I can get in ten "girly" push ups before I fall flat on my face.

I am not strong enough to do the military style push-ups (not yet). I did okay, but I can tell that I am very weak ....... hoping to remedy this by the end of this challenge.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Arms are very weak, hence the reason I'm in this challenge. Yahoo, I was sort of able to do a "girlie" pushup. I couldn't go down to far but that's more than I've ever been able to do. The dips are a little harder on my bum shoulders so I'll have to see how they go and make some changes if I see any troubles. But, yay, I finished day1!!! Great job all, we'll be laughing at these comments at the end of the month and we're kickin' out pushups and dips like they were nothin'!!!
  • myfavoritepinkmartini
    Options
    Arms are very weak, hence the reason I'm in this challenge. Yahoo, I was sort of able to do a "girlie" pushup. I couldn't go down to far but that's more than I've ever been able to do. The dips are a little harder on my bum shoulders so I'll have to see how they go and make some changes if I see any troubles. But, yay, I finished day1!!! Great job all, we'll be laughing at these comments at the end of the month and we're kickin' out pushups and dips like they were nothin'!!!

Hey Terrie!

Good to see you here! Looking forward to some great looking (STRONG) arms once this challenge is completed! Hey, this heat must be miserable for you out there in the high desert! I know in the Valley we're cooking (and this humidity is crazy!) and it's supposed to continue through this next upcoming week!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    The dips surprised me. It was really hard to do, which means the poor tri's have had no attention whatsoever.

I cannot find my weights, so ended up using my green band for bicep curls

used the chair for push ups. Not sure how fast I will progress there, but I am aiming for form more than a number.