WaistAways Team Chat - MARCH 2023

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am late! Friday was ridiculously busy.

PW: 188.4
    CW: 191.8

Over the weekend I went to a cooking club where we ate a lot of really good food, and we went out as well the night before, and if I’m being honest with myself, I didn’t do a good job of tracking this week. I also feel bloated so I am sure this could be a combination of sodium and water weight.

I was reminded the other day that in order to make changes, it can be really hard trying to do many new habits all at once. It’s better to stack habits once you’ve developed one.

Since I have been consistently working out 4-5 days a week, I am now going to stack this habit: Meet my calorie goal 4-5 days a week. I don’t think I have been doing that consistently, and by starting small, if I can do this for the next 2 weeks, I’ll stack on another habit I want to develop.

So I pre-logged all my meals for Monday - Friday for next week, and I also added the workouts I will do into MFP. I’ve signed up for my spin class on Tuesday morning, and I’ll be signing up for my strength class for Wednesday night after work.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,138 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.