This March I Will...

Options

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,033 Member
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    This month has been such a challenge on the home and extended family front. The commitment to add more colourful vegetables to my daily intake and to practice my mindfulness meditation every day has been very well timed! Both of these things are helping me to manage myself as the stress levels are very high.

The daily housework task has been dropped several days in the last week as I am having some physical challenges and time has become a rare commodity, as I deal with the aforementioned stresses. The good thing about housework — it will always be there when you are ready to do it.

Onwards…

March 12 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 11 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 10 💚💚❤️❤️ • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 9 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 8 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 7 💚💚❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 6 ❤️❤️❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 5 💚💚💚🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 4 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 3 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 2 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 1 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    • I am a person who eats a variety of colourful vegetables to lessen the sugar impact from using fruit as the sole source for her 7-10 a day.

• I am a person who practices mindful meditation to create a sense of peace and well being.

• I am a person who does at least one small housecleaning task every day in order to not become overwhelmed.

Xox @jamcnewman
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,107 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much Donna 💛 @donna25trinity
  • jamcnewman
    edited March 2023
    Options
    March — focus areas

March 14 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 13 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 12 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 11 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 10 💚💚❤️❤️ • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 9 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 8 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 7 💚💚❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 6 ❤️❤️❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 5 💚💚💚🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 4 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 3 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • ❎
    March 2 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹
    March 1 💚💛❤️🧡 • 🧘‍♀️ • 🧹

• I am a person who eats a variety of colourful vegetables to lessen the sugar impact from using fruit as the sole source for her 7-10 a day.

• I am a person who practices mindful meditation to create a sense of peace and well being.

• I am a person who does at least one small housecleaning task every day in order to not become overwhelmed.

• donna25trinity
    Options
    15th
    I am a person that pretracks every night ♥
    I am person that Tracks all food Including over eating days, days off work, celebrations and w/e♥
    I am a person that manages her time efficiently by leaving work on time, close to 4.30pm as possible ♥
    I am a person that takes her vitimans everyday. ♥
    I am a person that will gives herself grace by taking a break from weighing myself daily and instead just focus on a healthy relationship with food and my body!♥
    I am a person fter that writes 1 word in my journal♥
    I am a person that reports here daily ♥
    I am a person that takes a break from the internet...no youtube or podcasts for 3 weeks so far and 2 week with no watsapp!!♥
    I am a person who gets things done and avoids procrastinating!! 2 week so far of getting work out done quicker wen i wake up, more chores being done after work and tasks at work getting done in the moment♥

• donna25trinity
    edited March 2023
    Options
    16th
    I am person that Tracks all food Including over eating days, days off work, celebrations and w/e♥
    I am a person that manages her time efficiently by leaving work on time, close to 4.30pm as possible 😡
    I am a person that will gives herself grace by taking a break from weighing myself daily and instead just focus on a healthy relationship with food and my body!♥
    I am a person that takes a break from the internet...no youtube or podcasts for 3 weeks so far and 2 week with no watsapp!!♥
    I am a person who gets things done and avoids procrastinating!! 2 week so far of getting work out done quicker wen i wake up, more chores being done after work and tasks at work getting done in the moment♥
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    17th
    I am a person that manages her time efficiently by leaving work on time, close to 4.30pm as possible ♥
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    18th Pretracks daily 😡
    Tracks all food Including over eating days, days off work, celebrations and w/e♥
    Leave work on time, close to 4.30pm as possible♥
    Take my vitimans daily. ♥♥
    Give myself grace by taking a break from weighing myself daily and instead just focus on a relationship with food and my body!♥♥
    1 word in my journal♥
    Report here daily ♥
    Take a break from the internet...no youtube or podcasts for 4 weeks so far and 3 week with no watsapp!!♥
    Gets things done and avoid procrastinating!! 3 week so far of getting work out done quicker wen i wake up, more chores being done after work and tasks at work getting done in the moment♥
  • donna25trinity
    edited March 2023
    Options
    19th
    I am a person that pretracks every night
    I am a person that manages her time efficiently by leaving work on Pretracks daily ♥
    Tracks all food Including over eating days, days off work, celebrations and w/e♥
    Leave work on time, close to 4.30pm as possible♥
    Take my vitimans daily. ♥♥
    Give myself grace by taking a break from weighing myself daily and instead just focus on a relationship with food and my body!♥♥
    1 word in my journal♥
    Report here daily ♥
    Take a break from the internet...no youtube or podcasts for 4 weeks so far and 3 week with no watsapp!!♥
    Gets things done and avoid procrastinating!! 3 week so far of getting work out done quicker wen i wake up, more chores being done after work and tasks at work getting done in the moment♥
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman, I’m so sorry to hear this has become a stressful March for you. Our plans sometimes need to change. I hope things settle down for you soon. <3
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    @donna25trinity, you are doing great!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,886 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear you’ve been sick @themedalist and @texasgardnr. Glad you’re on the mend.
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    I have been sick for the last 10 days. Not COVID, but some other virus that refuses to leave. I’m now starting to feel better and more like myself everyday. I guess that’s the upside of being sick. It makes you appreciate all the days you feel good!

@themedalist ur so right! It reminds me of this saying I love and think is spot on!!!"A healthy man wants a thousand things, a sick man only wants one”
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    20th
    I am a person that manages her time efficiently by leaving work on time, close to 4.30pm as possible 😡
    I am a person that takes a break from the internet...no youtube or podcasts for 4 weeks so far and 3 week with no watsapp!!♥
    I am a person who gets things done and avoids procrastinating!! 3 weeks so far of getting work out done quicker wen i wake up, more chores being done after work and tasks at work getting done in the moment♥
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,028 Member
    Options
    I have been sick for the last 10 days. Not COVID, but some other virus that refuses to leave. I’m now starting to feel better and more like myself everyday. I guess that’s the upside of being sick. It makes you appreciate all the days you feel good!

So sorry to hear this @themedalist
    Love your positive perspective♥️
    Hi all, I have lurked occasionally this year whenever I've felt up to it. I finally came down with Covid in mid January, but I have been dealing with some post infection symptoms hanging on. I'm finally getting to feel more normal. I have been working to get back to having energy and actually feeling like I'm accomplishing things again.

This month I've added a 💖 for each day that I do something that I don't feel like doing to either help me increase my energy levels /or to get something done while recovering fully.

March: doing something 💖

💖-💖-💖-💖-💖-💖-💖
    💖-💖-💖-💖-12-💖-💖
    💖-💖-💖-💖-💖-20-21
    22-23-24-25-26-27-28
    29-30-31

I have also been continuing doing something intentional toward dealing with my long time friend "paper tiger 🐯". Either with current incoming paper or sometimes with the old paper as well.

March: paper tiger 🐯

🐯-🐯-🐯-4-5-🐯-🐯
    🐯-🐯-🐯-🐯-12-🐯-🐯
    🐯-🐯-🐯-🐯-🐯-20-21
    22-23-24-25-26-27-28
    29-30-31

🌺🦋🌷

@texasgardnr So sorry to hear re:COVID AND I LOVE your two habits!! So smart!
    77tes wrote: »
    I am a woman who stays within her calorie goal and doesn’t use exercise or emotions as an excuse to overeat. 👇 indicates staying u
    March 12 - wish me luck - it’s my husband’s birthday and starts with waffles 🤣 and May end with pie
    Hooray I did make it under 👇
    March 13 👇
    March 14 👇
    March 15👇
    March 16👇
    March 17 👇
    March 18 oops- went over by 11 calories
    March 19 👇

@77tes You are amazing & such an inspiration to me & others 💖

• jamcnewman
    Options
    So sorry you have both been ill @themedalist and @texasgardnr 💐💐 Too true — nothing like being poorly to make us appreciate good health. 💡
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,028 Member
    Options
    Struggling somewhat here, but I am making good changes. I can see where my “resistance” is & I’m thinking of ways to address it

🌷Happy Verbal Equinox (if you are in the Northern Hemisphere) or 🍁🍂 Autumnal, if in the Southern.
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    21st
    I am a person that takes a break from the internet...no youtube or podcasts for 4 weeks so far and 3 week with no watsapp!!♥
    I am a person who gets things done and avoids procrastinating!! 3 weeks so far of getting work out done quicker wen i wake up, more chores being done after work and tasks at work getting done in the moment♥