Hi!

60sWoman
60sWoman Posts: 5 Member
I'm not exactly active right now but looking forward to being active again. I live in the mountains and there's plenty of opportunity for hiking and kayaking. It's a very small town of 2,000 people but we have a community pool and a gym, pickleball courts, and in the winter plenty of snow (I have a few friends who cross country ski and I would love to get into shape and try that next winter). I don't know if your intention was to include people like me who are getting back into life - just let me know. I would love to get to know some people online who are like-minded as far as health and well-being goes. I'm 63, single, live on my daughter's property and help with the grandkids.

Replies

• Carolinesw123
    Carolinesw123 Posts: 3 Member
    I think that sounds awesome. Getting out and doing things outside I think is much more appealing that slugging away in a gym. That’s just me though. I used to start everyday with a long walk, winter and summer. I got out of the habit but started again this week and I already feel better. Best of luck on your journey!!