Working Mom - Needs Support to Lose over 50+

Options
Hello,

I rejoined MFP after taking a year or 2 off and I am in need of support to lose over 50+ lbs. I am a working mother of 2 and I’m at the heaviest I’ve ever been due to my new Work From Home job. Please add me to the new group.
Tagged:

Replies

• fittinthosejeans
    fittinthosejeans Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m in the same boat - just had #2 a few months ago. I’ve intentionally lost 10 lbs over the last two months, 32 lbs since I checked into the hospital for delivery in May. I’m back at work now and trying to find my new normal. Here’s what I’ve done so far to lose those 10 lbs that I’ll consider to be, not the pregnancy weight.

I set my goal to .5 lb and movement to sedentary. I get about 1900 calories per day and I know if I go over by about 250 or less, then I’m eating maintenance instead of overindulging. Some days I’m just hungrier than others.

I downloaded the sweat app and paid for the year subscription. My workout routine is the postpartum one so the workouts are lighter and only 2 strength training sessions per week, 2 cardio, and the rest is up to you (rest days, more workouts, stretching routines). I start work at 6 am and I’m usually not done until close to 4 pm. I don’t have time to workout during the day so I do it after I put the kids to bed (last nights workout was around 9 because kids didn’t want to sleep).

Lastly, I modify foods I like and my family likes so I’m eating what I want but lower calories. @_finallyallison on Instagram has a recipe book for her swaps and dupes that’s been super helpful.