New to MFP

Options
mrsdiscipline80
mrsdiscipline80 Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2023 in Social Groups
Hello,

I recently rejoined MFP after a 1-2 year hiatus. I have struggled with emotional eating practically my whole life. I had a very critical upbringing and never seemed to meet any standards that were set for me “physically”, so I have been on a rollercoaster with weight gain and loss my whole life. I am at the heaviest weight I’ve ever been and I need a change. I’ve only used MFP in the past to log my meals and exercise, but this is my first time reaching out for support. If anyone is interested in becoming accountability or support buddies, please add me. I can really use the support system during this long road. My goal is 50+ lbs lose. Ideally, 100 lbs.
Tagged:

Replies

• RoxBim
    RoxBim Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just rejoined MFP as well. I have similar challenges. I also joined a 6-week body transformation challenge and I am crossing my fingers to succeed. We can be each other's support buddies. :smiley:
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Welcome @mrsdiscipline80 and @RoxBim . I've been on and off MFP for a while and just re-committed beginning of the month. I'd like to lose about 50 lbs. I do well with managing calories during the week, but have a tendency to go off the rails on the weekend. Workouts are another big challenge just with finding time and motivation.