Back to mfp

Options
Happyness4me2
Happyness4me2 Posts: 37 Member
Hi everyone, I'm going to start using mfp again for support and encouragement. I've been into fitness for about 6-7 years now. I've lost weight, gained weight, and maintained weight. I'm pretty happy with my weight right now and it's easy to maintain. I've been pretty slacking with the workouts the last year, I still exercise but I haven't been consistent with a program or goals. I want to start a slow and steady body recomposition. I have found I do better with mutual accountability. If anyone is looking for some accountability buddies let me know or send me a friend request. I'm a 39 year old working mother to 3 school aged kids. I like lifting weights, bodyweight fitness, hiking, and walking. I might start road cycling as well.

Replies

• Kiwi2mfp
    Kiwi2mfp Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new to this group. After close to a year of losing weight(58lbs) I am just now qualifying for this group lol. I am also a 39 year old mother of two boys that I am currently homeschooling. I don't really lift weights and such but I run a small farm and am very active. Try to get walks in but I've also started simple body sculpting exercises now that weight loss isn't my primary goal. I've been on my fitness pal for probably going on a decade....but off and on, lost some, gained a lot, lost a lot, still working on a few more pounds now. At one point I lost hope I'd ever be this weight again so I'm very happy to be here now.