Whole food plant based

Options
pattyp2006
pattyp2006 Posts: 1 Member
Hello, is there anyone here that eats WFPB?

Replies

• DezV42
    DezV42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes I do. I am not very dogmatic about it, however, I do it for 6 months and then break for 2 and then go back for 6 months.
    I still enjoy meat etc etc
  • pnehra731
    pnehra731 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes! I’ve been vegan for about 5 years and moved to more plant-based eating over the last couple months.
  • Maya440
    Maya440 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE the cookbook "Be A Plant-based Woman Warrior"
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,627 Member
    Options
    Maya440 wrote: »
    I absolutely LOVE the cookbook "Be A Plant-based Woman Warrior"

Going to go look for that now! Thank you for the recommendation.
  • katherinermcgraw
    katherinermcgraw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    pattyp2006 wrote: »
    Hello, is there anyone here that eats WFPB?

Yes, me!
  • superironmom
    superironmom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me 🌸 looking for more WFPB friends
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Yes me! Vegan about 10-12 years, eating as cleeeean as I can.would love some WFPB/Vegan buddies!
  • thesweetseat
    thesweetseat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I eat a mostly high raw, whole foods vegan diet. I am still newish to the lifestyle change and this is the first time I’m pairing it with working out, and eating for health/weight loss. I would love to share recipes with y’all!
  • henridw2095
    henridw2095 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    @thesweetseat I follow a mostly vegan mostly whole foods diet, but don’t cut out oil. Still happy to swap recipes. My diary is open to friends.
  • jellis1388
    jellis1388 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been raw vegan since 8/1/23 so still new to it. I am starting a 50 mile walk challenge this month for the American Heart Association. Fingers crossed I am able to do it. I bought a dog stroller so my 14 year old pup can also join me :).

I would love to connect with other whole plant fooders. I really like this lifestyle, I am overall feeling healthier and way less bloated. I spend a lot of time on YouTube and Pinterest researching receipts and living this way of life.

I am the only one in my family and friend network that eats this way (I am also gluten free). I would love to make new friends to support one another.

Please reach out and connect with me!