28 April Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,113 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier I love that determination and motivation — you will be in the Winner’s Circle this month! So sorry about your back and glad you are getting some relief.
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    What a beautiful post @deskjockey925 🥰 Writing your name on the Winner’s Circle list in advance of posting on Monday — keep going, you are doing great! 🌟
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    @GinLee61 Congratulations to you on moving into a new “decade” (an old friend — I love that 😊) and on hitting your 70 pound weight loss goal! So inspiring! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🎊🎊🎊🥳🥳🥳
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Exercised?: ✅ Yes
    Calories?: ✅ Yes
    Tracked?: ✅ Yes

Pass days used: 5/3

No one really comes to mind at the moment thinking of who my superhero could be. At the moment it feels like I am my own superhero 🙂
    I absolutely love that you honour yourself with the superhero title! Congratulations to you! You truly are a superhero balancing and juggling all you have on the go in your busy life, and still making your health a priority. ⚡️⚡️⚡️ @fannydhelia 💛
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Options
    Today 28th:
    C:😕 E✅: T:😕
    Month-long Score (3x✅=💖 for that day) vs Pass ( 😕 ) record.
    💖-💖-💖-💖-😕-😕-😕-😕-😕-😕
    😕-😕-😕-💖-💖-💖-💖-😕-💖-💖
    💖-😕-💖-😕-😕-😕-😕-😕-29-30
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,714 Member
    Options
    pass day yesterday
    6 pass days used.
    Yesterday was a little crazy-but still no excuse. I honestly thought i got that done-til i look at mfp and see lunch and dinner were blank.
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Today 28th:
    C:😕 E✅: T:😕
    Month-long Score (3x✅=💖 for that day) vs Pass ( 😕 ) record.
    💖-💖-💖-💖-😕-😕-😕-😕-😕-😕
    😕-😕-😕-💖-💖-💖-💖-😕-💖-💖
    💖-😕-💖-😕-😕-😕-😕-😕-29-30
    Hey BeeJ — just a friendly reminder… Your goal was to be back to being accountable for every day and to do regular checkins and you are doing that! You are a Champion! Sending you congratulations and encouragement as you finish out the month strong. 🥳🥳🥳 @BMcC9

• itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,120 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Passed Days Used 3
    4/5/2023 just one of "those" days
    4/9/2023 Easter
    4/19/2023 - Lost my mind. Dinner was leftovers with controlled portions. Just wasn't satisfied, and then I lost my mind. First a 130 calorie bag of pistachio's. Nope - that didn't do it..2 cups of skinny popcorn ....salt is satisfied.... now want candy. 3 pieces of candy (like a turtle). Ok done...Yikes

My superhero is my son! He's 34. He has always been someone that I can depend on and always makes me laugh, even when I don't want to! I was separated/divorced when he was barely 2. His dad was not around for him. Today he has a 3-year-old son and I am OVERJOYED watching him raise, interact, discipline, and teach his son. :heart:
  • Maggie_MJ
    Maggie_MJ Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    • yes
    • yes
    • yes
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Yesterday (28th)
    😕✔️✔️
  • StrongerJan