26 April Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,830 Member
    Options
    @StayFITTer I do love the opener today. I think reflecting on what went well during each day is an important method of self care. Sometimes after particularly stressful or hard workout day before bed I will do this and tell myself "pretty decent job today".

Usually when I have an opener to do I post it the night before late in the evening to catch to overseas group early enough.

✅✅✅
    3 pass days used

Yesterday I was really proud of myself for getting out after work and playing tennis with my neighbor/friend. My back has not been happy with me for about a week and I was worried but I was able to play and have fun for an hour. Of course I hit myself with the butt of the racket in my other arm on one stroke and I did not realize how HARD until a goose egg lump appeared. 😳🙄🙄 So odd that it doesn't hurt. Must have hit a blood vessel or something. Hey - at least it took my mind off my back . 🙄🙄

I am really enjoying reading all the positives everyone is posting.

@Jana_2020 that is a HUGE win. 👏👏👏👏

• deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3

Three Wins Yesterday
    :) I checked several things off my "to do" list.
    :) Ate healthy and followed the plan.
    :) Got to the Chiropractor and back is feeling better!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,113 Member
    Options
    Wednesday April 26
    I really like the day’s opening post @StayFITTer — thank you! I’ve loved reading your positives everyone!

It has been busy 24 hours here — and taking time to reflect on it has reminded me that I need to make this a habit. I sometimes pass by the positive aspects of day to day life a bit like a whirling dervish. 🧐

1. I allowed myself to skip my gym weight training session yesterday for the first time since November. I was bone crushingly tired from the previous two days and knew I wouldn’t have the energy or stamina for the performance last night if I didn’t take some rest.
    2. Took an actual afternoon nap (which I never do) and got some deep rest, so that I could perform my best and enjoy the final concert of the season.
    3. Had rehydrating sparkling water and herbal tea after the concert instead of the celebratory wine that we normally drink (and used the saved calories for a tasty nutritious snack).

Three yeses for the day
    More than three pass days used in April

• Yukizz
    Yukizz Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    DATE: April 26
    EXERCISED: Yes (20 minutes HIIT, 30 minutes Dancing, 23 minutes Yoga, 60 minutes Ring Fit Adventure)
    CALORIES: Yes (under)
    TRACKED: Yes
    Pass Days used: 1
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Back at least to two yes
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - Jazzercise
    ❌ Calories -
    ❌ Tracking -

Closed all of my Apple Watch rings (move, exercise, stand)
    4+ Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: P-P-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-P-16-17-18-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P

My 3 wins are:
    • Got a good workout in on a cross-country travel day.
    • Kept calm(ish) during turbulence
    • Wore all 6 pairs of shoes and 4 jackets that I had brought with me on my trip. I always measure my packing success as to whether or not I actually wore what I brought. If I didn't, then I over-packed. I normally travel with a carry-on, but this time had the big suitcase because of my husband's suit and my dresses for the wedding, so had soooooo much space. :-)
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,120 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Passed Days Used 3
    4/5/2023 just one of "those" days
    4/9/2023 Easter
    4/19/2023 - Lost my mind. Dinner was leftovers with controlled portions. Just wasn't satisfied, and then I lost my mind. First a 130 calorie bag of pistachio's. Nope - that didn't do it..2 cups of skinny popcorn ....salt is satisfied.... now want candy. 3 pieces of candy (like a turtle). Ok done...Yikes

I like the opener as well. I did this a bit ago for another challenge and it seems a good thing to continue, challenge or not!

My 3 wins:
    1) increased the speed/intensity and incline on my 45 minute treadmill walk
    2) figured out a new strategy in my game play
    3) ate taco's with lettuce as the shell vs a taco shell
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    DATE: April 27
    EXERCISED: YES - 4,370 Steps
    CALORIES; YES
    TRACKED: YES
    (8 Pass Days Used)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    Seems I have a hard time hitting all three goals every day, but I do keep trying.
    And being new, I realized I did not keep track of pass days once I hit 3. I have re-read the rules. Think I got it now.
    Next month will be tough as I will be having major surgery. But I will keep trying.

Only 1 yes for yesterday. 😞

@StrongerJan
    I’ve been in UAC since 2017

Never had to post cumulative # of pass days
    Just had to let folks know if it was over 4 at the end of the month!!

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,094 Member
    Options
    4/26
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank 👍🏻

(Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 -12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31

Pass Day - 0
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Seems I have a hard time hitting all three goals every day, but I do keep trying.
    And being new, I realized I did not keep track of pass days once I hit 3. I have re-read the rules. Think I got it now.
    Next month will be tough as I will be having major surgery. But I will keep trying.

Only 1 yes for yesterday. 😞

@StrongerJan
    I’ve been in UAC since 2017

Never had to post cumulative # of pass days
    Just had to let folks know if it was over 4 at the end of the month!!
    I can rewrite the announcements for May if it is unclear. Once someone has gone over three, stating all pass days used is just fine. No need to declare the exact number if that isn’t helpful to you. The point being, the member is keeping track and not relying on the leader(s) to keep track. Three and under or over three is fine.

There are small changes to UAC and they have been made in a genuine effort to streamline some things and also to reinforce that the accountability lies with the member.

@MadisonMolly2017 @StrongerJan
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,044 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Options
    Today 26th:
    C:😕 E✅: T:😕
    Month-long Score (3x✅=💖 for that day) vs Pass ( 😕 ) record.
    💖-💖-💖-💖-😕-😕-😕-😕-😕-😕
    😕-😕-😕-💖-💖-💖-💖-😕-💖-💖
    💖-😕-💖-😕-😕-😕-27-28-29-30
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Today 26th:
    C:😕 E✅: T:😕
    Month-long Score (3x✅=💖 for that day) vs Pass ( 😕 ) record.
    💖-💖-💖-💖-😕-😕-😕-😕-😕-😕
    😕-😕-😕-💖-💖-💖-💖-😕-💖-💖
    💖-😕-💖-😕-😕-😕-27-28-29-30
    Hey BeeJ — just a friendly reminder: your goal was to check in and account for every day and you are doing that! You are a champion! Sending you congratulations and encouragement 🥳🥳🥳