2 April Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,198 Member
    Options
    Pass day

Well done posting this Sunday! Are the birthday celebrations continuing? We joke in my family that birthdays are a week long celebration and are called the “Festival of ________ (insert name here)”…. My sister and I share the same birthday one year apart (Irish twins)…. She enjoys the festival so it is always named after her. 🤪

Turning 40 is a big deal and I think my forties were my favourite decade! 🌟4️⃣0️⃣🌟

Have a lovely week Donna @donna25trinity
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    ❌ Exercise -
    ❌ Calories -
    ❌ Tracking -

2 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: P-P

Travel day back home. Calorie is probably under, but no time for exercise.

Hope you made the journey back safely and that you had a wonderful time! Was this the wedding weekend? @enlightenme3 🥰
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    4/2

Exercise: None
    Tracking: Yes - Planned the day, followed the plan
    Calories: Under!

Pass days used: 2/3
    Super job planning the day, following the plan, and being under on a weekend day! 🎉🎉🎉 Wishing you a lovely week ahead @Caroline_slowandsteady 🤗
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    eokoro wrote: »
    DATE: April 2

EXERCISED: No
    CALORIES: Yes
    TRACKED: Yes
    (1/3 Pass Days used)
    Great job reporting in — looking forward to your daily posts and wishing you a wonderful week ahead. 💐 @eokoro
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Sunday April 2

Three yeses. But it was close 🫣
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    Thank you @jamcnewman for your kind words, support, and community building for our group❣️
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    ❌ Exercise -
    ❌ Calories -
    ❌ Tracking -

2 Pass days used

Hope you made the journey back safely and that you had a wonderful time! Was this the wedding weekend? @enlightenme3 🥰

Hi Julie - @jamcnewman - we were visiting my younger daughter who nominally lives about 3.5 hour drive away. However, a couple of required stops and bad Friday traffic made it a 6 hour trip there and a 4 hour trip home. Both my husband and I put on a little weight after less than 3 days and he even ran a 25K!

Wedding is on April 22 and we travel out there on the 18th. Just a couple of more weeks to really solidify my UAC habits and hopefully drop a pound or two. I tried on my dress again last week and everything still fits and looks good so I don't want to jinx that. :-)
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    April 2, 2023

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Habits to maintain this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? Yes, sadly (0 day -free)
    Within Sugar macro today? Yes (2 days)

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    ❌ Exercise -
    ❌ Calories -
    ❌ Tracking -

2 Pass days used

Hi Julie - @jamcnewman - we were visiting my younger daughter who nominally lives about 3.5 hour drive away. However, a couple of required stops and bad Friday traffic made it a 6 hour trip there and a 4 hour trip home. Both my husband and I put on a little weight after less than 3 days and he even ran a 25K!

Wedding is on April 22 and we travel out there on the 18th. Just a couple of more weeks to really solidify my UAC habits and hopefully drop a pound or two. I tried on my dress again last week and everything still fits and looks good so I don't want to jinx that. :-)

How wonderful!!! That couple of pounds will drop away. Can’t wait to see photos of the wedding. It will be such a special time for your family! 🥰 @enlightenme3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    April 3
    C ✅ E: ✅ 11.9 steps T: ✅
    Continued to make good choices.

My 9-day Challenge
    Day 1 ✅
    Day 2 ✅

Day 3
    Day 4
    Day 5
    Day 6
    Day 7
    Day 8
    Day 9 April 10

Month-long Score (3x✅=💖 for that day) vs Pass ( 😕 ) record.

💖-💖-💖- 4-5-6-7-8-9-10
    11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20
    21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,067 Member
    Options
    Pass day

Well done posting this Sunday! Are the birthday celebrations continuing? We joke in my family that birthdays are a week long celebration and are called the “Festival of ________ (insert name here)”…. My sister and I share the same birthday one year apart (Irish twins)…. She enjoys the festival so it is always named after her. 🤪

Turning 40 is a big deal and I think my forties were my favourite decade! 🌟4️⃣0️⃣🌟

Have a lovely week Donna @donna25trinity

Yeah it's def been a week of celebrations! Lol! Awww can't believe u and ur sis share a bday!!! How special!!! Wat r the odds!!!! Thanks @jamcnewman xo