Second Week

Options
zumbaforever
zumbaforever Posts: 6,901 Member
edited April 2023 in Social Groups
Let's get some improvement this week over last. One more set, a push up on our toes. Better form or whatever. I am shooting to add 5 more burpees to my set.

Shelley

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,459 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Shelley, you're killing me!! :s Five more of the "B" word???? UGH!! EGADS!! :#
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    edited April 2023
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Shelley, you're killing me!! :s Five more of the "B" word???? UGH!! EGADS!! :#
    Chris

Chris it is me I am killing! But I love your enthusiasm! I also thought that on one day a week I would try this. https://youtu.be/bQKIczEj8m4
    It lasts 10 minutes and I thought it would be a nice change up. But only one day each week. It has beginner burpees even.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,272 Member
    Options
    I completed a 50 sec plank, rounds 1&2 of the challenge then spent 2 hours in the yard with mom.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,459 Member
    Options
    Shelley, I'm spending the entire 10 minutes just looking at his picture!! :o
    And NO "B" word for me!!! Nopey, nope!
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Mom’s pre-op and pre-admission was yesterday. We were out 7 hours and exhausted when we finally got home. Traffic was horrible. Can’t believe I worked downtown and made that commute all those years. But I digress…we are set for Monday. I can stay with mom unlike last time. Packing a bag.

Suffice it to say yesterday was an off day.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris he has super abs I know. He has a 10 minute stretch I like also.

Kathy I am so glad for you two. So nice to be able to stay with your mom this time. <3

I have been doing push ups every day several times. Just 10-15 of them at a go. Journey concert last night. But I still did some of those B things and push-ups. Tonight I will have time to do the entire workout. I did the stretch one with Fraser Wilson on Monday and some B's with pushups. Also went on a bike ride.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Completed all 4 rounds this morning and the final round I did 15 push-ups instead of 10. 💪🏾 A 55 second plank. I was extra motivated by my weigh in. I need to up the intensity! I’m going to join you Shelley in adding 10-15 push-ups several times a day.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy that is awesome. I do them before I do anything else in the mornings. That way I at least get something done no matter how the day goes. I have started doing 15 of them as of yesterday. Great minds think alike.

I did all 4 rounds yesterday. Plus added the 5 burpees, for a total of 15. Goal met. Now to work on form and stamina. I am also doing either one or 2 sets extra of pushups morning or eveings.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Managed another 10 pushups last night after the City Hall meeting we attended. Then 15 this morning. Work today and dinner at a friends this evening. So most likely I will only be getting in more pushups this evening.

Shell
  • KAR1959
    Options
    This morning completed 65 sec plank, all four rounds of the challenge with same modifications including 15 push-ups each round. I also did 35 bicycles instead of 30. Feeling stronger. Now if the scale would just reflect it. Still to much snacking. But my clothes have gotten looser so that’s something.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy feeling stronger and loosening of clothes is impressive. Keep going.

I did one set of 4 rounds. 15 burpees. Still struggling with form.

Shelley