Some keto friends please

Options
Faery_Dust
Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
I already have one or two added but would love some more if you will please add me!!

I've hopped on and off the keto bus a few times, I KNOW it's the right thing for me. After the first week or two I feel so much better and the weight moves down so much easier I just get tempted and slip off the wagon. Would love some Keto friends to help me stay on track (and also steal ideas for meals from your diaries as I often struggle to keep the protein moderate and the fat high!).

Replies

• FXOjafar
    FXOjafar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Added you :) Why don't we all answer in this thread and add each other to see what other Ketoers are eating.
  • Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It certainly helps having other keto friends if I can see their diaries. Gives me ideas on yummy meals to have :)
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, but beware the last couple of days (lol). I had a free day (very carbalicious) on the 2nd, and the 3rd was moderate carb. Back to induction for the 4th. I've been keto since April.

ETA: My diary's open to friends. :flowerforyou:
  • loribenfield
    loribenfield Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Please add me. We need as much support as we can get.:smile:
  • ksutte
    ksutte Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Please add me too!!!
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to everyone.
  • b_ray_73
    b_ray_73 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like too. My meals are sometimes not very creative depending on how tired I am or how much time I have though.
  • 911tiff
    911tiff Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ADD ME...I STARTED BACK IN APRIL AND WENT ON A BREAK FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS DUE TO SOME MEDICAL ISSUES THAT I WAS HAVING, NOW IM BACK AND GOING AT THIS AGAIN. I LOVE GETTING NEW IDEAS FROM OTHERS ...THIS IS CONSTANT LEARNING PROCESS FOR ME.
  • SixHats
    SixHats Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me too.
  • elosquirrel
    elosquirrel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I added you! :smile:
  • mahonia_repens
    mahonia_repens Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just re-started keto after previous success a year ago. My diary is open and I would love to get ideas from other people's diaries. Feel free to add me!
  • mo11ybloom
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I just started on 9/4/13, and I need friends to motivate me!
  • epcooper
    epcooper Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'd love some keto friends too! I'm just starting up again - trying to lose those last 10 lbs. :)
  • Comonemo
    Options
    Please add me as well ;) Spent last year doing Paleo, but last week I started on Keto.... looking to hear stories, share in recipes and motivations!
  • tkn80
    tkn80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. Started Caveman Keto's 7 day plan today, just for the first 5 days. My daughter's 2nd birthday party this Saturday, so will start the full 7 day plan next Monday. Then I want to be strict keto til I lose weight! :-)
  • epcooper
    epcooper Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well ;) Spent last year doing Paleo, but last week I started on Keto.... looking to hear stories, share in recipes and motivations!

I'm glad to see someone else didn't get all the results they expected through Paleo alone! I've just recently made the shift too, to cut down on carbs and reintroduce some dairy. :)
  • Comonemo
    Options

I'm glad to see someone else didn't get all the results they expected through Paleo alone! I've just recently made the shift too, to cut down on carbs and reintroduce some dairy. :)

Yea, it was a great introduction for me (as far as healthy eating, cutting out processed foods, and going gluten free) however, reading the science behind Keto makes so much more sense to me... I'm just hoping it is the shift I needed!!
  • foundsearching
    foundsearching Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I was so excited to find a keto group :)
  • Mistizoom
    Mistizoom Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to add any keto friends.
  • ElanaBr
    ElanaBr Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me !