Options
zumbaforever
zumbaforever Posts: 6,901 Member
Let's keep going.

Replies

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Yesterday I did the pushups. 5 on my toes. Then went for a 7 mile bike ride with hubby. He lost his wallet and had to get a new license. But the wallet was returned with all cards minus cash. So not a total loss.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,459 Member
    Options
    Shelley, glad your hubby's wallet was returned. I hope he only had $3.00 in it. That's all that's in mine.
    Going to do my Collin Duty from 8:00 to 9:30 today then to my trainer at noon for 60 mins. Collin Duty involves a LOT of arm exercises and leg exercises...and arm exercises... :D<3
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,272 Member
    Options
    Morning. Back at it with morning workouts before mom gets up and needs my attention. A 65 sec plank. All four sets of the challenge with same modifications and consistent 15 pushups. Still can’t do 1 on my toes. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Mom is doing well since she came home. Twice a day she walks around the inside of the house for 5 minutes…doctor approved. She weighed in yesterday and was 106.6 so she only loss 3 pounds so that’s very good for her. Going to get her back to 110 range. Has a good appetite and I give her treats. She loves Snickers ice cream bars. So do I but try to stay away from them. 😀

Kathy

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy who doesn't like them. They have ice-cream, chocolate and taste like a frozen snicker. Yummy. I think you have to be getting closer to that first pushup on your toes. Great job. Glad she is doing well.

Chris all that is arm work. And he had $65 in his wallet. HAD. Oh well, he got the wallet back.

I have been getting pushups done is all. Last night birthday party with granddaughter and family. She is 12. Still doing some pushups on my toes. Makes me feel a little better about missing so much.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Worked out with a friend yesterday. It had everything but the burpees in it. My chest is a bit sore.

Shelley