April 21 - Day 5

felinasbeads
felinasbeads Posts: 75 Member
I'm doing better now that I'm tracking and journaling again. It helps me to stay focused and keep the thoughts in my head from causing action (like bingeing). I haven't walked on my lunch though in two days. Next week I hope to prepare my lunches ahead of time so I can use my lunch break at work to take that walk so my ankles don't swell. Saw my doctor today and didn't flinch when it said 301 because at home its showing 297.8 (down from 300 on Tuesday.)

I didn't eat breakfast today. I was running late, as usual, so I grabbed a banana before my follow up with my NP. Of course I was so hungry that I ended up not being so great got a footlong veggie on wheat w/mayo at Subway, and here's the bad part, 3 of their cookies. Still under my goal for the day, but definitely need to be on my feet and moving tonight to work off some of those carbs!

Dinner will be decent and I know that my son really wants to go try out the gym tonight so there's that. I'll be stepping back into Planet Fitness for the first time in over 4 years. How sad is that that I've been paying my $10 a month and haven't been going for that long??

WE'VE GOT THIS!!!

Replies

• capnemomac
    capnemomac Posts: 17 Member
    How was your day? I hope your efforts to make a healthy lunch is going well!