Options
1235»

Replies

• debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me: 26 :happy:
    LNS: 0 :noway:

Lamlam:flowerforyou: Grrreat Job! Your "NO's outweigh your "LNS" 3 to 1...:drinker:

No Late night snacking allows me to be REALLY hungry when I get up...:laugh: Now I am enjoying my breakfast of 2 eggs scrambled and a piece of toast with no butter and of course COFFEE...3 more days and we are INTO October! Happy to see everyone who has posted this month. I have had SIX MONTHS of "whatever goes"...and glad I am back on track. So I am GRATEFUL for this Forum. As long as we Never Give Up our goals...we WILL get to our destination!! :bigsmile:

Whelp...Have a grrreat "NO" :noway: LNS today, Everyone :happy:

:flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: Deb
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,993 Member
    Options
    Me: 22
    LNS: 4
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Restart date -- Sept 23

Sept 27

Me: 4*
    LNS: 1
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 27 :happy:

Lamlam and Beeps :flowerforyou: continued Grrreat Job! ...:drinker:

I worked out EXTRA yesterday with my grandchildren, so along with my Push ups training, I was able to EAT EXTRA. DH made Spagetti and meatballs and sweet Italian sausage. I waited my usual two hours before going to bed...and even later cause I had to finish logging MFP...and I was STILL full...grrreat day...and HAPPY I have a perfect score thus far, as I have blown it sooo often in the past six months :grumble: :bigsmile:

• Beeps2011
    Options
    ....wheels-off-rails....daughter's birthday party last night and I ate CUPCAKES! I don't even LIKE cupcakes that much! I HAD 3 - AND I HAD 'EM PRETTY LATE AT NIGHT!

Ugh

Me: 23
    LNS: 5
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Restart date -- Sept 23

Sept 29

Me: 5*
    LNS: 2
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    *kitten*.

LNS: 6

First half of September, I was doing really good - I've kind of gone off the rails at the end, here.

Will be glad to see "October" on the calendar.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    *kitten*.

First half of September, I was doing really good - I've kind of gone off the rails at the end, here.

Will be glad to see "October" on the calendar.

Agreed Beeps!!
  • debilang
    Options
    Me: 30 :happy:

To my buddies...as long as we DON'T give up on ourselves, we WILL kick the the Late Night Snacking habit...and by that, it is truly the mindless munching late at night that keeps those pounds from coming off!! Just by coming in and logging has helped me QUITE a bit...first success in losing in 6 months DIFFICULT yes...but WORTH it...:bigsmile: See you on the October thread!! :flowerforyou:

I have been sooo busy, have not checked in the last few days! :huh: But, HAPPY to have completed a whole MONTH to No LNS'ing! As a result I lost 3 lbs... Goal is 10 lbs by year end...pretty happy with these results. I've also taken on October challenges...Abs, Squats, A circuit challenge, NO Refined sugar...WOW...what's left...ohhhh NO Late Night Snacking...:laugh:

• Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 24

Not my best performance here at "NO LNS", but not my worst, either.

Compared to a year ago, I am doing better....but, I can do better still!

Here's to October!

(who is starting the october thread??)
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi all-
    After a month-long hiatus in denial, I am ready to come back and kick LNS butt.
    Please keep me posted on the new thread for October. Thanks!
    Zaza
  • Beeps2011
    Options
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Me: 26
    LNS: 5

I think...that doesn't make sense...okay maybe 25:5?