April 25, Day 9

capnemomac
capnemomac Posts: 17 Member
Getting a good start to the day!

Yesterday I had diet pepsi first thing in the morning. It was leftover from the day before and I had stuck it in the fridge. I try not to drink a lot of diet pop, maybe 2-3 times per week if I'm being good. But I noticed I seemed hungrier than usual yesterday morning.

Today I drank coffee, per my usual routine. I didn't have any hunger and was able to wait until Noon to eat, as I'm going to try to incorporate a couple days of intermittent fasting into my routine.

Seems like I should be keeping notes on this :)

Replies

• felinasbeads
    felinasbeads Posts: 75 Member
    I have such a hard time sticking with a routine these days. I'd either forget to eat (it happens) within the time I'm supposed to eat, or I'd not feel well from the fast and not be able to focus on anything except eating. Down the road however, I may try it out here and there. For now I'm just happy to have made it one week with tracking what I'm eating and drinking. I know I've skipped a few things here and there, but I'm definitely holding myself accountable and it's keeping me somewhat on track. Despite a few slip ups, I've gone down 5 pounds in 2 weeks. My 10 pounds per month goal is on track, although adding in exercise will definitely improve that! :)

How do you take your coffee? I'm a sugar and Half & Half girl unfortunately. It's not the same any other way, and I feel like I can't start my day without it. Sigh.