Shape Shifters Team Chat - MAY 2023

Options

Replies

• dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Good morning fellow Shapeshifters. Yesterday turned out to have more activity than expected. After my HITT workout, dh mentioning bicycling out across the bridge to look for shoes. I was hesitant at first since I hadn't take the bike out on a longer ride before and wasn't sure if I was up to it, but we ending up going after all. Let's just say I was very tired when we got back.

Total bike ride: 14 miles.
    Total shoes: 2 pairs, plus a pair of sandals for me. I managed to stick everything in my paniere.
  • Cyncia85
    Cyncia85 Posts: 294 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    JenHul wrote: »
    Good Morning,

Steps for May 16= 12,126
    May 17= 11,102

The wind has picked up over night so it's not as smokey here as it was on Tuesday. Alberta still has a Provincial state of emergency, There are currently 92 active wildfires, 27 of the wildfires are classified as out of control, 15 are being held, and the rest are under control as of this morning!

@JenHul
    omgoodness, stay safe. How far are you from the wildfires?
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 520 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    @Pupowl , you are correct. I'm running around with my head cut off. Day off and I'm home trying to get caught up on housework and yard work. I so need my vacation next week gf.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    @JenHul , pls stay safe.
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    here is Thursdays step
    Didn't work out today. had to take son to dentist appointment, do some unpacking, and rearranging.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    @TexanMom8152 Thank you! Isn't it amazing how much of a difference weight loss makes for something as simple as walking? I also remember when I just started, I would be in serious pain after 30 minutes. I am so glad I am not in that position anymore. Your plants look very healthy!
    @Armygirlarmyof1 No worries, I hope you can find some time for yourself as well.
    @Itadakimasu7 Wow, that guy should have gotten a big fine at the least! Sounds super scary and what a waste of resources he caused by being a poophead.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Another busy day with my mom. We did a morning walk of around 9 kilometers total. There wasn't a lot to see again sadly, except for a tree pipit and a small copper butterfly. After we rested a while at home, we walked into town because there was a ceramics market with a lot of artists displaying and selling their work. They charged 5 euros a person to even enter! I would have just gone home again, but my mom said it was fine so she paid for us. It was super busy and just a slow moving slog past all the stands. I wasn't a big fan, but at least I got even more steps I guess.
    In the evening I set up a squirrel feeder. I still had some wooden posts left over, so I put 2 in the ground and hung up the box. Because of some dumb mistake that it took me 5 minutes to notice, I had a lot of trouble getting the second screw in and I drilled a hole in my thumb, lol. It isn't too bad or painful. I mostly felt really stupid! But the feeder is up and it looks nice, so mission eventually accomplished. I was really tired and a bit sore by the end of today. Thankfully this morning it is much better. Happy stepping everyone <3
    4dsvcqe554oz.jpg
    zwxjd0tw494p.jpg
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Here is the daily card
    jldim77lmtqx.jpg
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,250 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Tue 5/16: 14,622
    Wed 5/17: 14,841
    Thu 5/18: 18,939
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,250 Member
    Options
    frankwbrown
    May week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday, May 19
    PW: 238.5
    CW: 236.9 ( lost 1.6 lbs; 0.67% this week)
    LTD: ( lost 2.0 lbs; 0.84% this month)
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    ganival
    Friday
    PW 173.2
    CW 172.4

This week was a super busy one with tons of appts and driving around. My biggest accomplishment was tracking my food every day, plus not having a sweet breakfast at all. Didn't go to the gym or run at all but that will change today.

@shapeshifters wow so many comments to catch up on, it's been great to read and hear how you're all doing. sending rainy thoughts to wildfires in my neighbouring province. hope you can still enjoy your long weekend. congrats to everyone who made progress on their goals this week.
This discussion has been closed.