New Weekly Check-in 9/2 to 9/9

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
Today is day 22 of Insanity for me. Pure Cardio and Cardio abs. My two favorites that I will be doing right after this post. Then next on my agenda today is working on my new website so I can get it up and running soon.

Have a great Monday everyone and keep up the great work.

Replies

• eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm in Week 7 of Insanity. Today I did Max Cardio Conditioning. I had to take a couple of days off over the weekend, because of the inflammation in one of my feet, which continues to be a pain right now. I've also been feeling a bit low on energy....not sure why....trying to get more fresh greens in my diet. This second month is really working me to my Max! True insanity!
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    I am still going strong with Power 90 and feeling great. I weighed in and lost 2 more pounds. Thanks to Team Beachbody, My Coach Ryan, Power 90, and all of your motivation and support I have lost 61 pounds. You all rock and are awesome!!!!!!!!
  • beckyyates
    Options
    Morning workout of Total Body, Cardio, and Lower Body ten minute trainers followed by a 5.5 mile run. Burned a tone of calories gardening and doing yard work followed by a swim in the pool. A great Labor day overall. Ate good worked out good and feel good.

Awesome job to Alex. Way to go. 61 pounds lost...what an amazing accomplishment.
  • cassi9879
    cassi9879 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Slim in 6 Burn it Up has me scratching my head more than working out. Such a big change from Ramp It Up!
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 51 of Insanity and I feel great.... Yesterday was Fit Test and Max Circuit; however my body needed rest so I decided to listen to my body and rest. I'll do my Fit test tomorrow when I have enough time after work. Today was Max Plyo and I burned 757 calories; I'm noticing an increase in calorie burn as I repeat these workouts... my endurance is really increasing. I also notice that I have to work harder to keep my heart rate in its target "hi" zone for endurance training. :happy:
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited I did my Fit Test & increased in most areas. Check this out:

Switch Kicks: 38 now 50
    Power Jacks: 53 now 60
    Power Knees: 90 now 100
    Power Jumps: 25 now 36
    Globe Jumps: 7 now 8 (my goal for this one is to hit double digits)
    Suicide Jumps: stayed @ 11
    Push-up Jacks: 18 now 24
    Low Plank Oblique’s: stayed @ 25.

I was supposed to do Max Recovery but I only did 10 min of it because I'm hungry.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    I'm so excited I did my Fit Test & increased in most areas. Check this out:

Switch Kicks: 38 now 50
    Power Jacks: 53 now 60
    Power Knees: 90 now 100
    Power Jumps: 25 now 36
    Globe Jumps: 7 now 8 (my goal for this one is to hit double digits)
    Suicide Jumps: stayed @ 11
    Push-up Jacks: 18 now 24
    Low Plank Oblique’s: stayed @ 25.

I was supposed to do Max Recovery but I only did 10 min of it because I'm hungry.

Awesome job. Way to go. You are doing excellent!!!
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congrats to LC Fulmer on your progress! You're doing fantastic!

I also did my 3rd Fit Test today, and was very pleased with my results:

Switch Kicks: 100-137-137 (just couldn't break that one!)

Power Jacks: 48-58-65

Power Jump: 36-42-46

Globe Jumps: 10-10-11

Suicide Jumps: 12-14-18

Low Plank Obliques: 45-59-64

Best of all: Push-up Jacks: 23 modified, pushup only on desk for #1 Fit Test (upper body weak!)
    30 modified, using a chin up bar on the floor for support for #2
    35 REAL Push-up Jacks, without any modifications today!! Yay! :)

I feel so much stronger, but still have a long way to go. My goal is to be able to do Max Interval Plyo without any breaks or modifications of any kind...that workout is definitely the most difficult for me! Once I can accomplish that, I'll be very very happy! I am planning on doing a repeat of Insanity when I complete it...I think...or a hybrid of Insanity & P90X, and/or T25, with some more serious lifting.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Congrats to LC Fulmer on your progress! You're doing fantastic!

I also did my 3rd Fit Test today, and was very pleased with my results:

Switch Kicks: 100-137-137 (just couldn't break that one!)

Power Jacks: 48-58-65

Power Jump: 36-42-46

Globe Jumps: 10-10-11

Suicide Jumps: 12-14-18

Low Plank Obliques: 45-59-64

Best of all: Push-up Jacks: 23 modified, pushup only on desk for #1 Fit Test (upper body weak!)
    30 modified, using a chin up bar on the floor for support for #2
    35 REAL Push-up Jacks, without any modifications today!! Yay! :)

I feel so much stronger, but still have a long way to go. My goal is to be able to do Max Interval Plyo without any breaks or modifications of any kind...that workout is definitely the most difficult for me! Once I can accomplish that, I'll be very very happy! I am planning on doing a repeat of Insanity when I complete it...I think...or a hybrid of Insanity & P90X, and/or T25, with some more serious lifting.

Awesome job on excellent improvements. You did awesome. Way to go!!!
  • EniBee
    EniBee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I have just finished week one of Insanity and today is my first rest day!

Yesterday, I was so tired that I was in bed by 6PM, something that I have not done in a long time. I am looking forward to the rest day today.

Fiest Fit Test results:
    Switch kicks 120
    Power jacks: 52
    power knees: 80
    power pumps: 30
    globe pumps: 9
    Suicide pumps: 15
    Push up packs: 14
    Low Plank Obliques: 60
  • teamryan90
    Options
    I have just finished week one of Insanity and today is my first rest day!

Yesterday, I was so tired that I was in bed by 6PM, something that I have not done in a long time. I am looking forward to the rest day today.

Fiest Fit Test results:
    Switch kicks 120
    Power jacks: 52
    power knees: 80
    power pumps: 30
    globe pumps: 9
    Suicide pumps: 15
    Push up packs: 14
    Low Plank Obliques: 60

Great job on completing week 1. I always take advantage of my rest days too. My body really needs it most of the time. You are doing great.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    I am still going at it strong. Power 90 is really working great for me. I feel like a new person. Keep it up everyone. You all are doing great. :smile: