Meghan509
Meghan509 Posts: 1,964 Member
Happy month of May to you!!

Replies

• Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Monday is back again. ARGH! Weekend went FAST and we had plans both days. Working remotely today thankfully and am planning to pop two loads of laundry in! Shhh... Hoping today is not too busy because I am really just not in the mood! LOL

Sunny and 50's F after a very rainy (heavy at times) weekend. The grass is looking nice and green as a result and BF's allergies have stopped being a pain in the rear, thanks to all the rain!

So sorry to hear about the tummy bug, @KateNkognito that is not cool at all. Drink lots of fluids and hang in there. Hope it passes quickly. Year end, almost here!! Hugs.

I am off to prep for the workday. Have a good one and see you soon!!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

CRAZY Tuesday happening here. Weather stinks, traffic stunk. But, on the positive side, got to work on time and have been productive.

Hope you are feeling better @KateNkognito.

Looking forward to traveling down to Florida in less than a week and seeing my family. Rain, rain, go away!

Have a good day and see you soon.
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Feeling better today! May snuck up on me! Good news is that my students missed me. Bad news is that they missed me. :D
    @Meghan509 I hope the week gets better soon!
    It is just after 6 and I am trying to stay awake until a decent hour so I don't wake up at 2 AM.
    Have a great week!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning.

Definitely nicer weather and better commute today, which makes my day a little easier!

Glad you are feeling a little better and are back at school, @KateNkognito! Awww that is cute about the kids. LOL

Very quiet in the office. Only a few people in today and A LOT of travelers. Should make for an easier type of day for me!

Hope you have a nice day. See you soon!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    @Meghan509 Glad today was off to a better start! I hope it went well!
    I was super chill today. I came up with an excuse to let them color and be creative. They also has the option to clean my room for open house. Some of them actually chose to clean. :)
    Tomorrow will be a very long day. I am going to go to bed early. Packing extra caffeine tomorrow! LOL
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Finally it is Friday Eve! Traffic this AM was not too too bad. Weather is a little meh, but all in all not too shabby. After today the next week or so should be nice and no rain. We are heading down to Florida on Sunday AM. Woo hoo!

That is nice that the kids want to help out @KateNkognito! How sweet. :) Good luck today with your LONG day! Hope all goes well. School should be almost over soon for you! Thinking my nephew in FL is almost done too. Where did the school year go!? LOL

Have a nice day and see you soon!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Happy Star Wars Day! May the Fourth be with you! So far so good, except one class. They drove me to go get tacos.
    I hope everyone has a great weekend! Safe travels, Meghan!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    TGIF! So happy it is FRIDAY! It is also my anniversary. I think we might fall asleep in our respective chairs early this evening in celebration. LOL
    I hope the weekend goes well! Enjoy the Florida weather, @Meghan509!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

I see I forgot to post on Friday, before I signed off for the weekend. Sorry about that!

Happy belated anniversary @KateNkognito! Hope your weekend was nice!

We made it down to Florida without any delays or issues yesterday afternoon. Had a nice night celebrating birthdays with family last night! My brother's was May 6 and mine is tomorrow, May 9. Step Mom made a wonderful chocolate cake from scratch. YUM.
    Looking forward to leftover tacos and salad for lunch today!!

Enjoying the time with family and being able to work remotely for a few days. My Dad seems to be in good spirits despite having to take some pain meds lately. Right now I see him outside in the backyard enjoying the sun and hammock. <3

Hope you have a great day! See you soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    It is a MONDAY! But I'm here and still chugging along.
    Glad you made it safe and sound, @Meghan509! Enjoy the weather, tacos, and happy birthday!
    I am a bit short on time today, so I am off to do the things! Have a great week!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Thank you so much, @KateNkognito! Today is going well so far!

Another hot and humid day down here in FL! Yee ha! LOL

Hope you have a nice day today. See you soon!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    11 more alarms! Just another day. Chugging along.
    Enjoy your time, Meghan!
    Almost caught up on grading!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Today is my "Friday" and it feels awesome! Taking Thursday and Friday off and then on Saturday we travel back home from FL. I think we are going to head to the beach tomorrow. Excited! Currently 80 degrees F and sunny at 9:30am Eastern in FL!!

You got this @KateNkognito! Ten more alarms now! Hope you have a good one.

See you soon!!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Happy Friday, Meghan! Enjoy your long weekend and the beach! Safe travels home!
    We are getting so close to the end. This is the part where I start to get a bit sad that these crazy people are going to move on. But also, I need a break and a nap.
    Have a great end of the week! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Thank you so much @KateNkognito! Day one is off to a great start! Relaxing outside on the lanai (patio) and having coffee.

Hope you have a good day and rest of the week. See you soon!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Just another day! 9 more alarms! Meghan, soak up some sun for me!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    So glad it is Friday. I am *tired*. If I make it to 7:30, I won't feel like an old lady, but no guarantees. LOL
    Have a great weekend!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day! (In the US) Have a lovely day!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Happy belated Mother's Day @KateNkognito! <3 Hope your family was good to you. (I am sure they were!)

We flew back from Florida on Saturday and arrived to sunny and 80s F! Who knew?! Today is a tad cooler but yesterday was nice. Got to sit outside on the patio. I like!!

I had a nice visit with my Dad. Unfortunately he is not doing so well. He's definitely weaker and has less "feeling good" moments since the last time I was there in March. I rebooked for the week of June 19 and am just hoping for the best. That is all I can do. <3:'(

Hope you have an easy stretch of school days left! My nephew is in school until June 5 down in FL. They typically end in May but with the huge south west Florida storm back in October they had to extend the school year. It is what it is. :) Even though the storm was in October there are still a lot of homes with tarps on the roofs, fences down, residual damage, etc. Phew. Luckily my family has had both of their homes repaired so they are set for now.

Have a good Monday and see you soon!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Rollin' along to the end. Seven more alarms! I had a nice weekend. My menfolk were good to me. :)
    @Meghan509 I still have your dad, you, and your family on my prayer list. Glad they got their homes all fixed. It is crazy how long it can take to get things back to normal after something like that. There was a small tornado not far from here about a year ago. They are just now opening the last of the businesses that were damaged.
    We finally got some rain this weekend! It is much cooler and all the plants and animals are looking much happier.