May's First Week.

Options
zumbaforever
zumbaforever Posts: 6,901 Member
Let's design one for us Kathy. I want pushups for sure. And keep it to about 10 minutes. We can add your planks.

Shelley

Replies

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Last night I did some weeding when I got home. Have to eradicate those grape hyacinths! They are taking over.

Got up and did 15 pushups. Going to do more tonight. When I started it was tough to get in 5. Now 15 seems easy.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,272 Member
    Options
    I’m going to get in upper body work as well. Will definitely continue with the push-ups and try to improve form and numbers while working on getting one in my toes. Need to work on those biceps and Triceps. I did a 65 sec plank. Exactly where I left off. Thanks for the encouragement.

I also did some much needed weeding yesterday.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I did some weeding also. Then I put down more Preen and watered it in.

Kathy I also am wanting to improve strength. I am keeping up with the pushups. I will add a plank.

Here is my first modification.

30 Jumping Jacks
    20 Squats
    15 Push Ups (modified from 10)
    *********************************30 second rest
    30 Mountain Climbers
    20 lunges (10 each leg?)
    15 Push Ups (One on your toes :wink: )
    30 Pulsing squats
    5 burpees (modified down from 20)
    15 Push Ups (One on your toes :) )
    30 Bicycle Crunches
    Plank 90 seconds
    15 Push Ups

Tell me what you think

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    I like this and will start tomorrow with my modifications. Today I did three sets of 15 pushups…still working on the one on my toes. A 12 minute upper body workout with concentration on triceps and 30 minutes on my recumbent.

Kathy
  • KAR1959
    Options
    I completed this before I took my mom to her follow up with the surgeon and oncologist.

30 Jumping Jacks
    20 Squats
    15 Push Ups
    ***30 second rest

30 Mountain Climbers
    20 step up/step downs (modification)
    15 Push Up (one on my toes)
    ***30 second rest

30 Pulsing squats
    15 kettle bell swings for (no burpees) 🤣
    15 Push Ups
    ***30 second rest

30 Bicycle Crunches
    Plank 45 seconds (must do them first-tired at the end)
    15 Push Ups

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Nice going Kathy! Love the Push up on your toes. And yes, move that plank if needed. Hope moms follow up went well. I had a dinner engagement after work last night. So only got in 15 pushups at high speed. :smiley:

Will get tonight's done when I get home. Garden is coming along nicely this year.

Shell
  • KAR1959
    Options
    I spent the afternoon with my bestie running errands. Even got steps in at the mall. Didn’t do the challenge today. Will get back to it tomorrow morning. Nothing like a little retail therapy.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I had a server hang up! Grumble grumble. I love getting steps in at our mall. Wish it was large, but still good for all weather. Sounds like you had a great workout.

I worked out with a friend on Saturday. One very similar to ours. So I am counting it. Kept at the Push ups on Sunday. Getting more on my toes. Keep moving Kathy!

Shelley