Hi I just joined this group, how can I loose weight

Options
8x6kb9pgdt
8x6kb9pgdt Posts: 2 Member
Hi, I’m new here, I’m battling with my weight, I’ve been working out for weeks, I find it difficult to reduce weight because of my diet, it’s difficult to control my diet, what do I do

Replies

• pnrbor
    pnrbor Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm asking myself the same question. Problem is that I tend to deal with life issues and depression by eating. I have gained 5kg which is a lot for a small person.

I think we just have to get our minds right. We have to decide that we want to make the change.

Good luck. Let me know how it goes.
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Hi both,

If you are just starting out, I really recommend the section Getting Started on the boards.
    A great thread that you will find there is this one: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10636388/free-customized-personal-weight-loss-eating-plan-not-spam-or-mlm#latest

It contains sound advice !

Good luck!
  • RuthAltheim
    RuthAltheim Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, It is difficult to control what we eat and a lot easier to just exercise a lot but I have found that the exercise does little to help us reduce, it does have many other health benefits, like improving our mood making it easier to control our food intake. I lost a lot of weight using intermittent fasting, not eating anything at nighttime and also by eliminating snacks, drinking lots of water, and logging my food calories daily. I'm 79 and at 121#, I don't get many daily calories. It's my choice to maintain this, yes, it's hard, some days are easier than others. Keeping on (doing this) is my plan!