May's 2nd week

Options
zumbaforever
zumbaforever Posts: 6,901 Member
I am still doing the pushups every day no matter what else happens. And some stretching. Tonight I should get home on time. Will do our workout then.

Replies

• zumbaforever
    Options
    Got in more push-ups. Working in the garden and enjoying the sunshine. It is raining today. So will be staying indoors tonight. Possibly getting in the full workout tonight. I am having a migraine so we will see.

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,272 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelley. Back at it yesterday before mom’s cardiology appointment. Did 3 sets of pushups and some squats. Raining here today so going to do as much of the challenge as I can and recumbent bike. I have to be happy I’ve maintained and not gained. Just mentally haven’t been there. But getting back.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy that is great. I did a workout yesterday during a mandatory class. And am sore today. Glad we have been doing these. Let me know how those protein drinks taste. Lets get to our goals this month. Just keep pushing.

Shell
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,272 Member
    Options
    I completed the full challenge today. Yeah!!! Also 30 minutes on recumbent bike. I’m pushing.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy glad to hear it. I think I pushed to hard on Wednesday. I was still hurting today. Still got in some walking. And did some gardening. Tomorrow ill be better.

Shell