Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    It’s 74 feels like 74 with a high of 90 today. Insight Time Quote: Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it.—Brian Tracy I AM: I focus on what is truly essential. Action for Happiness: Get outside and move to help clear your head. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 14,351 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 136/305 mile a day, Daily DB 2.0: Glutes + Shoulders either in the gym this afternoon or at home this afternoon and 45 min on Slim Cycle later this evening.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,333 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,052 Member
    Options
    Hi all happy Friday. We just learned our daughter Joell has covid and is at high risk. She and her husband live in WA. Also learned our grandson CJ and his girlfriend Brook (Joell's youngest, he is in his 30's) are getting married Sept 29th. Nothing else new or exciting, except David and Doug will be here tomorrow and it is very hot. Car is acting up again it is the camshaft sensor not working properly; working on getting that taken care of. Everyone have a great rest of your day.

Take care all, hugs and blessings.

Here is our mother bird on her nest. I first thought they left the nest after the cats came around but they didn't, just didn't see when they came back and laid the eggs.
    svhxhago0pn1.jpg
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a great day! Lots of exercise. Although couldn't do both sets of my shoulder exercises today. The new exercise for me is very difficult and painful. But I know I will only improve. Also did dishes and laundry. Still need to work on my program for TOPS. But I know I'll get it done eventually.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,737 Member
    Options
    good evening, everyone! it is a beautiful sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will definitely be doing some dancing later on. i went to my storage unit this afternoon and i cleared up and cleaned it up some more. i hope to be finished clearing and cleaning it up this month. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,431 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone, @Kurtize , how is your daughter doing? All of our 4 grown kids & their kids have had covid more than once. Our older car had that check engine light on for months while my retired mechanic husband did research & tried many things to fix the problem, it ended up that a hose had a leak in it. What I've been trying to change lately is not to wait till 2-3pm to eat lunch! I don't like breakfast so I usually eat my first meal around 11 but it just hasn't worked out that way. I do intermittent fasting & eat from 11-7pm but I go out in the mornings to walk, dog park, swimming etc & don't get home till after 1+ because I've been starting my mornings out later than usual, around 10 even though it's been hot Fortunately after I eat my regular lunch , I wait 10min like Heather suggests & don't end up eating more. I guess the good thing has been is I'm not usually hungry till I eat dinner around 7-8 so I save snack calories & have been getting to the lower end of my maintenance range & wouldn't mind losing another 5lbs below that as long as I can sustain it.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    @Evamutt our daughter is the same, sleeps a lot (which I am hoping is good for her). Can barely talk because hard to breathe. She called me and we only spoke for a moment she wanted us to know she was ok, she sounded terrible and actually only makes me worry more especially since we are so far away. Thank you for asking, hugs.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,561 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Did you know on MFP FREE Version you CAN track Calcium etc? Here's how

hawv2nk9fkyr.png

What if you take supplements and they aren't listed correctly on the food tracker (or food isn't) TY TY TY TY @Catwmncat for helping me to learn this!

dv4juncfcmyh.png
  • anyvar21
    anyvar21 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Diane, that is great information. Thanks for sharing it. I don’t know much more than enter my food and exercise! I will try that out. Ravyna
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 7,158 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Don't Forget to Post Weigh-In Before 11:59pm (your time zone)
    1afacz53010o.gif
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,561 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    @Catwmncat ,, TY TY TY for putting that up!! I asked Cat to please put this up since various teams do things differently.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Saturday and I have to get some stuff done this morning once my husband goes to work. I have some other stuff to do. I am hoping that today goes well. My husband only works 4 hours today. He gets out of work at 12. I know things are going to go well today I can tell.

@Kurtize - That is awesome that your grandson is getting married. Sorry your daughter has covid. I know she is high risk but I am sure she will pull through. I hope you get your car fixed. That is great that you have a mom bird and eventually some babies near by.
    @CSEGUIN2 - Just be careful with the new exercise. I really don't think there is suppose to be pain.
    @Evamutt - I eat really early in the morning and am done by 7:30 pm and then eat again about 6 am in the morning. That is my intermitten fasting routine.

Well it is time to get some breakfast. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • bbonet3
    bbonet3 Posts: 2,438 Member
    Options
    I can literally say good morning airport friends as I sit and wait for my flight ✈️ to Delaware via Philadelphia to baby sit for my first granddaughter. She is 2 months old and trying to hold off daycare for awhile as my DIL returns to work.

Happy Saturday to all.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 67 feels like 67 with a high of 91 today. Insight Timer Quote: The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.—Jimmy Johnson I AM: Today is going to be a great day. Action for Happiness: Set yourself an achievable goal and take the first step. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,148 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 137/305 mile a day and 45 min on Slim Cycle after breakfast.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,737 Member
    Options
    good morning, everyone! it is a mostly cloudy day here today, with rain on and off and a chance of some thunderstorms this afternoon. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • Kurtize
    Options
    Happy Saturday - have a great weekend. Son will be arriving soon so probably won't be checking in again until Monday. Looking forward to a good visit. i gained a little but I also was on a bit of eating spree. Hugs all

Today's daily Inspiration:
    There's a trick to the Graceful Exit.
    It begins with the vision to recognize when a job, a life stage,
    a relationship is over - and to let go.
    It means leaving what's over without denying its value.
    - Ellen Goodman

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Tabatha - normally it's true that exercise should not be painful. But when it already hurts physio can be a bit painful until muscle is built up. The girl at physio told me it is normal and do what I can.

Today has been raining on and off but did get 4 smaller walks in. Helped that I went with my Son to get his blood work done. We did end up stopping at McDonald's for breakfast on the way home. Didn't stick to the plan of just getting a sausage and egg McMuffin. Ended up get the whole meal with a diet coke. Balanced it out with not having lunch and just having a light snack later in the afternoon to hold me till dinner. Spent the rest of the day getting my program done for TOPS on Tuesday. No strength either as my muscles are sore and tight. But did do some random stretching throughout the day. Also did some dishes. Not completely satisfied but have to listen to my body so I don't overdo it.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning
  • macrat12
    Options
    It’s 69 feels like 69 with a high of 94 today. Insight Timer Quote: To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.—Robert Morley I AM: I am committed. Action for Happiness: Find fun ways to distract yourself from unhelpful thoughts. Closed all ❤ on my Samsung Active 4 and had 17,007 steps yesterday. Training Plan: Day 138/305 mile a day this morning and 45 min ride on exercise bike after dinner.