WaistAways Team Chat - JUNE 2023

Options

Replies

• cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    @pearl4686 and @wdalzell5401 amazing loss this week.
    @jugar thoughts are with you this weekend. Will be a heavy time I imagine

@ashleycarole86 - Spruce Meadows watching horse jumping would be a fun day.

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    @cleaneater80 It was a very cool event. We ended up staying basically the whole day so it was a sedentary day. We also got hangry and ordered pizza when we got home. But, I was DD so I didn't have much to drink. Today will be a better day.

Thanks for all the week 2 steps that are rolling in. I haven't generated the week 1 report yet so I may just wait and do week 1 and 2 together... but it will be posted, promise!

@project_shan Absolutely, you set your own target so I'll change it to 6.5K from week 3 onwards!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Week 2 stats:
    Jun 11 - 7146 steps
    Jun 12 - 11238 steps
    Jun 13 - 13701 steps
    Jun 14 - 10268 steps + 36 minutes Peloton
    Jun 15 - 11061 steps
    Jun 16 - 9483 steps
    Jun 17 - 4330 steps
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I'm late with the nagging!! What is the world coming to?

Due Sunday-Monday:
    @strong_fit_ells
    @graceojo999
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MoonlitMuse
    @cleaneater80
    @adrimango

Mom and I are done here in Ohio now, and will be flying back to Charlotte today. It was good to be here with friends and family to give my brother a good send-off. We loved talking with the people who knew him at work and as neighbours and friends.

Enjoy your Monday!
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day: MONDAY
    PW: 186.6
    CW: 183.6
    😀
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Pardon the delay in getting the results out to you - I've been out and about, and there was no time for me to sit down and make sure this was done right. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

n1bx52w74edw.png

rggr77nrv697.png
    5si5ki7etxkd.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    iill6sil706h.png

By Pounds
    zy8e7s511jbe.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    kf1uigriq2nf.png
    c6dr5z058r5v.png

By Pounds
    p11f2zjhbiqu.png

Team Winners
    v5kolej4aa5m.png

• lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @jugar have a safe flight today! We are having some crazy weather here!

My week overall has been good. I am excited for the weigh in tomorrow. Although I did have 2 pieces of cake yesterday celebrating the hubbies birthday (it is Thursday so more to come too).

Summer always seems to have something going on. My birthday, mothers day, fathers day, hubbies birthday, july 4, vacations, etc.
  • graceojo999
    graceojo999 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Pw 108.3
    Cw 108.3kg

It was an ok week. I didn’t really have time to cook much this week. Let’s see how the next weigh in goes. I am thinking of getting into keto again for a few weeks. Still thinking about it. This week I’ll attempt to walk a bit more and drink water.
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Thurs weigh in was 174, up a few ounces....but holding somewhat steady - sorry for the very late reporting.
  • project_shan
    project_shan Posts: 135 Member
    Options

@project_shan Absolutely, you set your own target so I'll change it to 6.5K from week 3 onwards!

Great, thanks!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    Monday's been a busy one - we made it back to Charlotte all right, but then there were tons of flights cancelled and delayed with a big series of storms, and then tornado warnings! We got here just in time, it seems. I hope it all calms down by morning when I have to go back to the airport to fly to Montréal. It will feel good to get home. Especially to drink good coffee again :anguished:

I hope to get up early enough tomorrow for a good gym session before leaving. I did not have much exercise today, aside from lots of airport corridors. I will do my best to get some kind of workout done.

SO I hope you are all doing well - and here is the update for tonight:

Sunday through Tuesday:
    @strong_fit_ells
    @MoonlitMuse
    @cleaneater80
    @adrimango
    @lauren_989

Thanks!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Steps

pee6zrta9zhv.jpeg

@jugar Dis you get my weigh in this week?
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    PW: 216.2
    CW: 214.2

Heading back in the right direction.

@jugar I saw charlotte had another tornado warning last night. Hope everyone is safe!
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    CW - 169.2

No loss this week but I did get a good workout in yesterday and feel like the little slump I'm in is clearing. Where did June go?
  • strong_fit_ells
    strong_fit_ells Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good evening Waistaways 😊

I'm so sorry but my weigh in is a gain 😢

CW 230.9 lbs

I'll try again next week ❤️
  • micki48
    Options
    @jugar Late weigh in. Really late. I thought for sure I posted it on Friday. Apparently not.

PW 206
    CW 205.8 on Friday

Sorry about that. I actually weighed even less on Saturday but didn’t post it because I thought I already had. Maybe I’ll have a loss this week. Took a little walk tonight. Only about 20 minutes but that better than nothing which it’s been. Baby steps.

Right now I need a drink of water. Do you? 💦

We don’t have babysitting duties this week so we are trying to do some things like day trips. So far, we’ve done errands and taken the cat to the vet. We thought she was a goner on Friday but she rallied and was doing somewhat better today. Blood tests and $400 later we will chat with the vet about next steps with her. She’s 16.

mbidxprpxqq2.jpeg

My new yard is so pleasant. Just the layout and privacy. No garden really. Couldn’t manage it this year. But I do need to get some tomato plants in the ground. Nice just the same.

Glad you got home ok Liselyn. Great loss @PlaneMonkey!!! @KellyBgetsfit so glad to hear you feel great. That is wonderful.
  • micki48
    Options
    lauren_989 wrote: »
    I had a body scan done today and it is amazing what that shows. I have been super frustrated because in the last 2 months I have lost 6 pounds (and that was in the first week). Well the scan showed that in the last 2 months I have lost 16 pounds of fat and put on 10 pounds of muscle! That makes me feel better about my hard work I have been doing!

So cool about your body scan and gaining 10 pounds of muscle! That is awesome. What kind of scan was it?
  • micki48
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 Posting my week one steps since you haven’t done it yet. ui4fa1bnv53g.jpeg
This discussion has been closed.