whathapnd
whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
Hey Friday Weighers!

How'd you do?

Replies

• whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    I'm down .2 and feel good about that. I was more relaxed with my eating this past week but not mindless.

I think I'm mentally ready to go at it a little harder for a couple of weeks - - nothing crazy, but tighter restrictions on snack foods and better attention to macros. Easing my snack food consumption has really increased my cravings for them. So I'm going to impose a weekly calorie limit for chips.

Have a great weekend!
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,944 Member
    Options
    Down 3 4 lbs this week. Concentration on doing a 2 week reset using pretty much no carbs, sugars etc. It works and then I'll continue on allowing a small percentage of carbs around
    20% or so then continue that for this next 2 weeks then begin moderate eating behavior or possibly start the process all over again. Lots to lose but 1 lb @ a time..

SW 400 8
    CW 337.4
    GW 200.0
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,921 Member
    Options
    Up 4.8. Bouncing around daily.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,798 Member
    Options
    Yo . . .

Bouncing around daily is pretty common. My last seven daily results have been 176.6, 176.6, 178.4, 179.4, 176.6, 176.8, 175.2, 178.6.

So I ended with another week in the Green Zone Thursday evening after a week with some NSV's.

We had a family event at my sister's, which historically has been associated with overeating - specifically sweets. This time, I made good choices of real foods, and had just one cookie. (I took the cookie on the way out the door so I couldn’t hear the rest of them calling me.).

We went out to dinner, and my wife ordered an espinaca appetizer. There’s really no way to have that and make it weight-friendly, so I didn’t have any. I felt better for having done that.

We had friends in for brunch today - pumpkin bread, banana bread, coffee cake muffins, bagels, and coffee. I ignored the sweeter options and just had an unbuttered bagel and two cups of coffee. (Of course, I had a muffin and banana bread in the evening as snacks - not ideal, but call it a partial win.)