New to the group

Options
:heart: Hi my name is chari, I've been on this webpage for over a year. I've been off since my dad past on Aug 3rd. I went on once again today after a month and when I signed in all of my reports and profile information was gone. Has this happened to anyone before. I've lost 37 lbs since starting this journey on April 15th of this year and all the information is wiped out. Oh well, I'm back and hoping to encounter new supporters, since my old partners don't exist :( :

Replies

• michellenichole83
    michellenichole83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That's strange! I was away for about 15 months (pregnancy) and decided to just make a new profile when I rejoined in January. At any rate, we are glad to have you in our group! Please go into the sticky post and set yourself some goals!! We are all here to help each other be accountable! Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Hi Chari! If you contact tech support they might be able to fix things for you! Welcome to the group!!
  • nanachele68
    Options
    Hi, My name is Michele. My friends call me Chele. Was surfing around and found this group and it peeked my interest. I am 13 pounds away from Ond-derland, and 77 pounds away from my goal weight. I am looking forward to taking this journey with yall.