Shape Shifters Team Chat - JULY 2023

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,124 Member
    Options
    Good morning Team:

I don't know about you, but I am awfully glad it's the weekend! Today is supposed to be our last day of this really heavy heat and humidity...we've had it mostly all week. I can only imagine how those in Arizona or other cities where it's been in triple digits for over 25 days straight are handling this...saw a report on the news that hospitals are having to keep ice on hand to help cool people down who come in with heat-related illness...just frightening! Please stay hydrated...I've been drinking more water than usual and I imagine most of you have too.

So, what's everyone up to today. I'm resting most of the weekend, other than doing my usual walking and some cleaning around the house. I think I have one or two loads of laundry that need to be done, but that's about it. I do need to run to the grocery and pick up some fresh fruit and a few other things for the upcoming week. I'm one week away from vacation and I feel I need this one. It's been really hectic at work, so I'm looking forward to the down time and just spending some "me time". I'm sure my little Betty (cat) has other plans...more time to "play ball" no doubt! LOL Can't get made at her...she's so adorable.
    vqq8sezqavti.jpg

Hope you all have a wonderful #Caturday!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,115 Member
    Options
    The August Team Chat is open! Please continue to finish up this month's weigh-ins and other stats here. Go to the new month for (re)introductions, and to set your goals and actions -
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10896013/shape-shifters-team-chat-august-2023/p1?new=1

Enjoy August!
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 210.0
    CW 212

Up again. I’ve been struggling a little bit after loosing the accountability of the program I’ve been doing.
    I’ve got this. I am accountable to me and only me and I need to remember this. I eat healthy and stick to my macros and calories for me.
    Maybe I need to start giving myself a pep talk in the mirror every morning.
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    @CasandraW you can do this. Every day is a fresh start and a new beginning. Let go of yesterday’s failures or missed opportunities and focus on the goals of today. I’m with you, lost some accountability but we can chose to own our actions and behaviors today. Here’s to a good weekend! Let’s come back on Monday with some NSVs (non-scale victories)!!

pns0w1aop0s1.jpeg
    qiem6z4dzsch.jpeg

• Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 386 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Walela617

Steps for past 5 days

7/24: 12,013
    7/25: 13,054
    7/26: 11,961
    7/27: 11,743
    7/28: 14,017

1st August weigh-in starts tomorrow, right? I will try to look it up. I still seen to have trouble finding things, but that's just me!

Have a great weekend everyone! 🌻
  • Jlswensen
    Jlswensen Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Jlswensen
    Weigh Day: Saturday
    PW: 212.6
    CW: 212.6

The past couple of weeks I haven’t seen much change - simply hovering between 212-213. I’m not super thrilled with the stall, but - I did notice that MFP has shifted my calorie allowance down, so maybe it’s an adjustment phase
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,124 Member
    Options
    iroxcief35ou.jpg
    Only missing one weigh-in this week:

@JScottJr1988 x2 Please post ASAP...thanks! Hope you've had a good week!

Steppers, please look at the chart and post your steps for any days where you currently see zeros from Wks 3 and 4! Thanks!

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.