WeightNoMore Team Chat - JULY 2023

Options
14567810»

Replies

• podperson1
    podperson1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

@BodyTalking - ooh, that food all looks yummy! A bit like the German markets we get here. Like most residents I have a love/hate relationship with the Festival. When I have time to chill out and see shows and soak up the atmospher, I love it. When I need to actually get anywhere or do anything - I'm cursing it :D Sounds like you have a good handle on your calories and what you need to do, so good luck with it.

@GarysGirl78 - sounds like you have a lot on your plate so hang in there. Also, cute doggie pics always accepted ;)

@trebled_egg - congrats on starting up a new business! That is both amazing and stressful, so don't feel bad for making it the priority right now. Small changes sound good, also I know it's easier said than done but try to remember to take some 'you-time' even if it's just small things. I've done the small business thing and it's so easy to let it take over every minute of your day, which ended up being terrible for both my physical and mental health x

@JacquelineRochelle - good luck with your projects!

Been a pretty quiet weekend so far. Is pouring with rain so have been lazy and stayed in today. Need to try and do some illustration work though as have been putting it off all week. The scales seem to have forgiven me for Indian takeaway and I was good and threw away the leftovers lol.
    Not got any exercise planned but I have a new bed coming Monday so need to sort out my bedroom to get it in and old one out, so have a feeling that will def be a calorie-burning job and a half!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Steps 23-29Jul: 65,968
    S 10604
    M 10100
    T 4527
    W 10044
    T 13005
    F 7616
    S 10072
  • JessicaVRosati
    JessicaVRosati Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    JessicaVRosati

Weigh Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 149
    Current Weight: 149

Starting Weight: 159
    Goal Weight: under 140

Steps 07/23 -7/29 75816
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Daily Cheers to a BETTER ME!
    🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪🟫 23-29Jul
    😏🧡😏😏😏💜🤎 Core/Flex/Balance
    😏🧡😏😏😏😏🤎 Workout
    😏🧡😏💚😏💜🤎 Tone - BLABs
    🩷🧡💛💚💙💜🤎 Walk/cardio
    🩷🧡😏💚💙💜🤎 6,000+ steps
    🩷🧡💛💚💙💜🤎 1.5+ litres water
    🩷🧡💛🐸💙💜🤎 Caloric deficit
    Steps total: 65,968
    Caloric deficit total: 6604
    🐸=overindulged, but kept under the maintenance calories.
    No weight loss or gain this week. I'm improving though - there are more hearts than last week 🤍
This discussion has been closed.