Options

Replies

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 209. 8
    Cw- 211.6

I have been getting positives on home pregnancy tests!

🎉🎊😁 CONGRATS!!!
  • JacquelineRochelle
    JacquelineRochelle Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    @JacquelineRochelle

PW: 236.6
    CW: 239.6

There is no way I gained 3 pounds in a week! I had a large meal last night and I suspect it is still around. Will redouble efforts this week. I am on holidays now and so my regular routines are all messed up.

Steps

S 10,156
    S 11,586
    M 10,912
    T 11,270
    W 16,055
    T 17,027
    F 6,957 (swimming not stepping today!)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,231 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all:
    Getting ready to head out and run some errands, but wanted to drop a little teaser before I leave. Got my creative juices flowing this week and I have a very exciting CONTEST for the July Week 2 Group Challenge.

I'll pop in once I get everything all set up and am ready to open the chat thread, but I hope you'll start talking to your friends and encourage everyone to join us for it...there's a prize and it will be a lot of discussion, competition and fun this next week. It's gonna be GREAT!

Watch for the announcement late this afternoon!

Jessica :smiley:
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Rachelrjh
    Pw: 155
    Cw: 154
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,231 Member
    Options
    The July Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, Jul 9th. Join us for the Veg Out Challenge! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10894466/july-week-2-group-challenge-veg-out-challenge#latest

Come to the chat room and get registered...good luck!
    Jessica :smiley:
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking
    Steps 2-8Jul: 41,087
    S 4269
    M 7275
    T 10330
    W 555
    T 6594
    F 6939
    S 5125
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,329 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 209. 8
    Cw- 211.6

I have been getting positives on home pregnancy tests! I still want to be part of the group but I obviously won't be losing weight. I want to focus on making sure I don't gain a bunch of weight. I still want to weigh in weekly but not be added into the groups weight loss

@Zumba_Luvah - oh my goodness, congrats! I'll move you to the support team - you can still post weekly weights, but you will not impact our team numbers!
  • JessicaVRosati
    JessicaVRosati Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 148.2
    Current Weight: 148.6

Starting Weight: 159
    Goal Weight: under 140

Steps 07/01-07/08: 72340
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,329 Member
    Options
    Huge congrats to our winners from last week: @GarysGirl78 , @Marcy2890 , and @ssssseika !!!

Overall, it looks like we mostly maintained, which is a fantastic way to start a month. It means we, for the most part, held onto good habits and stayed away from our bad ones. And on that note, let's look at what Week 2 will bring us.
    1. What's one good habit you'd like to continue from last week?
    2. What's one not-so-good habit from last week you'd like to break?
    3. How are you feeling about July Week 2?
  • 9Harvey
    9Harvey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    July 9th

Weigh In Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: July 2nd - 208.0
    Current Weight: July 9th - 207.4

Steps
    Sunday - 5965
    Monday - 5590
    Tuesday - 6286
    Wednesday - 7228
    Thursday - 9165
    Friday - 6676
    Saturday - 5729

Total - 46639 steps
  • BodyTalking
    Options
    Daily Cheers to a BETTER ME!
    🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪🟫 2-8Jul
    😏😏😏😏😏😏😏 Core/Flex/Balance
    😏😏😏😏😏😏😏 Workout - app/vid
    😏🧡😏😏😏💜🤎 Tone - BLABs
    🩷🧡💛😏💙💜🤎 Walk/cardio
    😏🧡💛😏💙💜🤎 6,000+ steps
    🩷🧡💛💚💙💜🤎 1.5+ litres water
    🩷🧡💛💚💙💜🤎 Caloric deficit
    Steps total: 41,087
    Caloric deficit total: 5,274

A good habit I'd like to keep is managing my calories...plus drinking lots of water.
    A habit I'd like to improve on is walking more.
    A not-so-good habit I'd like to break is my "I'll do it later" excuse because later never comes...the 😏 says it all.
    I feel good going into week 2.
  • BodyTalking
    edited July 2023
    Options
    @akstamps here is a link to a collection of YouTube videos (click the little icon with 3 lines and an arrow to see them all) I've used for workouts, stretches, how-to do exercises properly, etc. I recommend the gentle morning yoga, full body stretch, and walking with Jo.

Also, these are free apps I've used and would recommend lose weight in 30 days (full body guided exercises that can be repeated), freeletics and 8fit are also good but the exercise routines tend to be more strenuous.
    m1t07n97d57y.jpg

Medito and sleep sounds are helpful for getting to sleep. I'm also a terrible sleeper. I take a melatonin tablet, lavender drops on my pillow and wear a sleep mask most nights. Sometimes, I also take an antihistamine as well. I've seen people claiming that certain warm infusion drinks help, such as melissa, camomile, lettuce (tried that a few nights ago - don't know if it helped but it wasn't worse either). I tend to go to bed late or lie in bed for hours trying to get to sleep. These things have helped me fall asleep quicker. When I don't sleep for long, I no longer stress about it and tell myself that it's ok, you'll get through the day like you always do and can catch up later.

Good luck 🍀
This discussion has been closed.