New to the group!

Options
Raven_Mo
Raven_Mo Posts: 2 Member
Hi everybody! I have a binge eating problem, wich made me gain a lot of weight. I have to lose between 50-100lbs. It's been a few days since I've started journaling to see if it helps with my compulsion, it's been ok so far. My motivation is on a high lately and I want to enjoy this as much as I can.
Evryone can call me Tati, I'm from Brazil, so once in a while I might misspell things... I just wanted to greet you all and say hi!

Replies

• cecily610
    cecily610 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My motivation is to wear a bathing suit, and my blood sugar was 101 recently. I
  • b4d4shley
    b4d4shley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, if you need an accountability friend, I need one too. Feel free to join me. I need to lose about the same amount of weight as well. I'm trying to build a tribe.
  • DianaMoonGoddess
    Options
    Hi, it's been a long, long time since I've been on here. I don't even know how/where to make friend requests! Do you have to be a premium member to make friend requests here now?? I'm 57, married with 2 kids in college, living at home. I need to lose 40 lbs and could use some support as I am an emotional eater. I love dark chocolate and alfredo sauce and had knee surgery 6 months ago and am ready to start going back to the gym. I had a yoga buddy but she's too busy now and I'm having a hard time motivating and could use some support buddies.