Looking for Keto Food Tracker Friends

Options
sillyli234
sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
Hi there!

I am very new to the Keto lifestyle and would love to have some friends who track their food on a daily basis or at a semi-regular basis for food ideas and general inspiration. I have logged food in the past, but not in awhile. Starting tomorrow, I will track my food as well although I need to see how to customize the food tracker for this particular food plan.

Lisa

Replies

• princessrisariri
    princessrisariri Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am new too but have lots of random ideas that seem to fit in so i have added you
  • sillyli234
    Options
    Thanks for the add! Do you crock-pot at all? I have some great recipes that I recently have tried. Cannot wait to see your food tracking!
  • suprzonic
    suprzonic Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm very new too - I'm in week 2

But i'm logging daily.

I'm not exercising. And I'm only eating between 7am and 2pm daily (I'F'ing). So my diary may not be your "cup of tea"? See what you reckon :)
  • sillyli234
    Options
    Do whatever works for you! I have 3 meals a day and eat more in the morning to fuel the hectic day so I can somewhat relate. I exercise 6 days a week, but nothing too strenuous.
  • Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    This helps:
    http://cavemanketo.com/configuring-mfp/

I track everyday, feel free to add me
  • kickassketo
    kickassketo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 2.5 months in and 17lbs lighter. I track every bite, every day, except when I'm away for the weekend, or at a party eating tiny portions of lots of different things. On those occasions, I don't count calories, but I stick losely to my fat and protein macros and strictly to my less than 15 carbs per day macro. I tend to eat the same things often, so I'm not sure if you'll fine great ideas in my food diary! :) But any keto-er can feel free to add me!
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I log everything every day. My diary's open but feel free to add if ya want!
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • PSUBrett
    Options
    I log every day, feel free to add me!
  • confused_truffle
    confused_truffle Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Heya! Feel free to add me, just joined this site but not new to keto :P
  • alaabihi1
    Options
    Hey,
    Been on it for 5 days now, I log practically everything! I have added you, feel free to add :)
  • Semifredo
    Semifredo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in everyday.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me if you'd like. I log mostly every day and am keto most of the time ( I tend to fall off the wagon every once in a while).
  • simplypanda
    simplypanda Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey There,

I'm also a Lisa :D I log pretty everything I eat pretty consistently. I've been doing keto for a little over a month so far and I'm loving it! I'll add you!

-Lisa
  • WeddedBliss101813
    Options
    Hi everyone:) I'm newish to keto/low carb and log everyday, feel free to add me, keep in mind that I sometimes bounce between different "diets" and fasting schedules. The more support, the better!