Shape Shifters Team Chat - AUGUST 2023

Options

Replies

• PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 and @Pupowl - I apologize for the inconvenience but I won’t have access to a scale until September 14th, when I return from Portugal.

Can you please ask the moderators to excuse me until then?

I didn’t anticipate extending my break from weighing in this long, but I’ll be traveling until then. Thank you for all you do to keep things straight with our Shape Shifters team!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    8/28 11,501
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Steps for Tuesday 4719. Really struggling today but did get something in
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    My steps
    8/25 13,150
    8/26 18,539
    8/27 5,567
    It was a Bank holiday weekend so I went out for a meal with my husband & one of my sisters & my brother in law.We had a good day but it came with a few treats,wine & ice cream.So I've been trying to eat healthier since Sunday.I did get up early the next day to go to my Dance fit class.
    Lovely photos @Pupowl I love walking through trees,the sun shining through them looks lovely.Nice of you to pop in @PatriceFitnessPal.Oh my goodness,fancy someone just moving unto someone else's home.That is scary ! It's horrid that scammers target vulnerable people.Glad you enjoyed some time with your husband & family.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,805 Member
    Options
    Hi SS...You have a new member joining your wonderful team ... Please welcome @Becoming_A_Butterfly :)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Can I be excused to weigh in until tomorrow? We had some goings on in the neighborhood, my blood pressure went sky high again and I haven't slept. Didn't get a proper opportunity to weigh in.

@Itadakimasu7 No problem...Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 and @Pupowl - I apologize for the inconvenience but I won’t have access to a scale until September 14th, when I return from Portugal.

Can you please ask the moderators to excuse me until then?

I didn’t anticipate extending my break from weighing in this long, but I’ll be traveling until then. Thank you for all you do to keep things straight with our Shape Shifters team!

@PatriceFitnessPal Enjoy your time away...we put you in the support team for the summer...thanks for letting us know. We miss you! :smile:
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    c0dr26as9il2.jpg

Welcome to our team and we're glad you found us!

@magnusMLQ
    @Becoming_A_Butterfly

When you get a second, go back to pg 1 of this chat thread and read our FAQ file, which should answer some questions you might have...anything not covered there, just ask away and one of us will chime up with the information. Also, take a few minutes to introduce yourselfs and let us know a little about your goals for Sept and beyond.

I'm Jessica, one of two captains, the other being @Pupowl . On behalf of the Captains and our two Motivators @Sbus12 and @Cyncia85 we hope you find this team to be as supportive and kind as we have during our time here. Let us know how we can better help you meet your goals...a couple of more things...the more involved you get with the group...the more you share both triumphs and challenges, the more you'll get out of the team. If you're a walker, please join our monthly step challenge...all info on that is in the FAQ. Finally, we have weekly group challenges which change every week and are also another source of motivation...I host those so I'll post the links in the chat here eat Saturday evening as they always run Sun-Sat.

Again, welcome!!
    Jessica :smile:
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    @PatriceFitnessPal Nice to 'hear' from you again! Sorry there were so many family issues you had to deal with. Hopefully everything will turn out well. Have a good time in Portugal!
    @izzyred9400 Thank you!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    8/29 10,445
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Itadakimasu7

PW: 183.6
    CW: 184.5

gain :'(
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Sending hugs for Tinus @pupowl
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    Wednesday steps 4824
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I missed it, is something wrong with Tinus? I know he had some joint issues previously was it? I hope he's okay!

Hope everyone is having a good Wednesday, I haven't gotten much done just a bit of laundry.
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    @Cyncia85 great weight loss!!

@Pupowl those pictures are just so beautiful! Seriously looks like some thing from a magazine! I can’t remember, where do you live? Are you in the US? I think it’s so cool, how in this group we have people from different countries!

@pedal__power, @frankwbrown, and @JenHul look at you all rocking those steps!! Very inspiring!! Way to go!!

@PatriceFitnessPal enjoy your lovely vacation!! I’m so sorry that your family has had so many devastating things! How stressful are you all!
  • Sbus12
    edited August 2023
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo I’ve noticed you’ve really ramped up your steps! Great job!!

@jessicakrall8 I hope the swelling has gotten better! You’re always a leader on our step board, we can’t lose your motivation! Feel better!

Welcome @magnusMLQ and @Becoming_A_Butterfly ! We’re happy to have you join our group! Jump in and share your successes of all kinds and struggles or just some great photos you take while out exercising 😉

@Zaxa2021 & @Cyncia85 & @izzyred9400 way to go with 4 consecutive weeks of weight loss!! Let’s not forget @Jenhul with 5 straight weeks of weight loss!! @nancyinmo amazing job this month!! I hope your experiencing some NSVs with that weight loss too! Seeing these wins is so motivating!!

sp8mk4l8dpq9.jpeg
    45dppujiggui.jpeg
  • Sbus12
    Options
    Steps
    8/29 6,811
    8/30 3,917
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 Tinus is fine for now, no worries! He gets an injection once every 4 weeks for spondylosis, and on them he seems to be pain free. Armygirlarmyof1 just really likes to see pictures of Tinus. :smiley:
    @Sbus12 Thank you, I am glad you enjoy seeing the pictures. I live in the Netherlands. The national park I always go to for my walks is called Dwingelderveld.
This discussion has been closed.