How can I practice eat clean? Please help me

Options
Do have somebody help me

Answers

• kiteflyer105
    kiteflyer105 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Your best option is to see a certified nutritionist in your country. Good luck. You can do it!
  • beenmb
    beenmb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Search Bobby Parrish. He has a free app called Bobby Approved Simply scan a products bar code and he tells you if itโ€™s clean or not and why. Also he has many helpfulYouTube videos.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
  • beccaboo1276414
    beccaboo1276414 Posts: 843 Member
    edited January 31
    Options
    I shop the outer aisles of the grocery and stay away from the middle aisles as which have the processed foods.

I do buy dried or canned beans, plain, with no sugar to make my soups from a middle aisles, but basically I buy plain meat to cook, produce, fresh fruits and veggies, oatmilk or almond milk, etc. Walmarts has great frozen veggies and fruits, too which is another option.

I buy peanut butter to eat with my apples, but make sure I get simple ingredients (peanuts, oil, and salt) with no sugar (real or artificial).

I don't like many canned veggies, but canned beets are delicious.

Changing over one's diet will have plenty of ups and downs, but just keep doing your best. Don't worry if you fall off clean eating. Just get right back on it.

• cpierson6
    cpierson6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Start with a Nutrition Coach. Mine is Pier1Nutrition. I had many misconceptions about how to shed pounds until I started following his formula. Follow the percentages of protein, carbohydrates and fat they set up according to your weight. LLog all foods in this app. Be committed and consistent. It will calculate for you. No sugar, no processed foods. I try to eat organic and grass fed beef. Lots of water. I am a 73 yr old female, diabetic and have greatly reduced my insulin dose since I started Jan 21, 2024. Download the free app called Yuka. You scan the bar code and it will rate the quality of that food 0-100 and will let you know if it has any hazardous ingredients. "You are what you eat".