Roasted veggies

Options
chiquitayaya
chiquitayaya Posts: 10 Member
So easy and good! Just drizzle a little olive oil over a sheet pan full of veggies, 400 degrees for 20 min. Lunch for 3 days! I like to put some in a low carb tortilla with some peanut sauce on it. Delicious and satisfying!

Replies

• deejoan
    deejoan Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I agree, I love roasted vegies, there are so many different ones that roast up deliciously!
  • nancywoods102
    nancywoods102 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    For some reason this method of cooking vegetables had escaped my mind...Since I'm cooking for one I tend to eat them raw..
  • deejoan
    Options
    For some reason this method of cooking vegetables had escaped my mind...Since I'm cooking for one I tend to eat them raw..

I like raw vegies too, but when you roast them, they seem to take on a whole new taste. Even though you are cooking for one, give it a try!
  • deejoan
    Options
    So easy and good! Just drizzle a little olive oil over a sheet pan full of veggies, 400 degrees for 20 min. Lunch for 3 days! I like to put some in a low carb tortilla with some peanut sauce on it. Delicious and satisfying!

I never thought to try the peanut sauce idea. That sounds delicious. Thanks for the idea!
  • nancywoods102
    nancywoods102 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try that for dinner. I tend to have my main meal at lunch and in the evenings eat a lighter meal. Roasted veggies are a great idea. I can air fry them.
  • deejoan
    Options
    I'm going to try that for dinner. I tend to have my main meal at lunch and in the evenings eat a lighter meal. Roasted veggies are a great idea. I can air fry them.

Air frying them is a great idea. I just got one a few months ago, and I am still experimenting with it.
  • crabbylynne
    crabbylynne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ty for these ideas I’m gona try.
  • Fallingleaves323
    Fallingleaves323 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The airfryer is amazing! I saw someone commented about that but I don’t know how to “tag” people to reply to them yet. I love to bread chicken breast with panko or a seasoning packet, lightly spray them with oil and cook it in the air fryer and it tastes too good to be healthy, but it is!!! It has been a lifesaver in my weightloss journey!
  • deejoan
    Options
    The airfryer is amazing! I saw someone commented about that but I don’t know how to “tag” people to reply to them yet. I love to bread chicken breast with panko or a seasoning packet, lightly spray them with oil and cook it in the air fryer and it tastes too good to be healthy, but it is!!! It has been a lifesaver in my weightloss journey!

To reply to someone just click on "Quote" type your message and click on "Post Reply".