Found my way back!

Options
enzaRN
enzaRN Posts: 5 Member
Hi Everyone,
I've been doing keto for 5 years - lost all my weight and ended up being a keto coach. Last year - during my "perimenopause" phase I fell completely off the wagon and turned to comfort food - pasta, pizza and all of the above. I gain 25lbs.
I"m back NOW stronger than ever! I"ve used other apps to track my macros but decided to give FitnessPal a try! Anyone have premium is it worth it???? Nice to meet you all!

vzhvifpepo1b.jpg

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,123 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • enzaRN
    enzaRN Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!
    Welcome.

• vanessaduke
    vanessaduke Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 lbs. post #4 baby and then stopped keto and gained 25lbs back. I started over last night. I'm looking for accountability and sharing my experience with others.
  • MacLowCarbing
    MacLowCarbing Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome. Ugh menopause is insane, isn't it? LOL. I was actually surprised, I started low-carb at 54 and well into menopause (down to a 'shmeariod' every few months) but the weight is still coming off pretty steadily at a good pace.
  • wonzie2007
    wonzie2007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I just got back on keto after 5 years. This time I wanted to do things with a lil twist first no carbs meaning during the wek I'm going carnivore and on the weekend I'll have fresh veggies and salads, also I'll be fasting between alternate day and 3 day rolling fast during the week and the weekends off from fasting. I want to do this 4 month straight and then evaluate my situation from there. I can't be in my 50's with this weight on me no way, no how. I'm done!!