SEPT 3 WORKOUT

Options
POST WHEN You have completed your workout and let us know how you did on your diet today?? I plan on doing a t25 workout at home and an insanity class at the gym this evening!

Replies

• karen_huse
    karen_huse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I blew my diet today. I stopped at Sonic for their half price burrito day. What a mistake. My half price burrito add 900 calories :( When you start watching what you eat it sure makes a big difference. I will have to do some serious extra working out for that 1 burrito, no sides even.
  • katyanne15
    katyanne15 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I blew my diet today. I stopped at Sonic for their half price burrito day. What a mistake. My half price burrito add 900 calories :( When you start watching what you eat it sure makes a big difference. I will have to do some serious extra working out for that 1 burrito, no sides even.

if you have a costco (im not sure anywhere else that sells them) they have a really awesome all natural vegetarian burrito (they call it a wrap). IT IS SO GOOD. and its only 300 something calories. I put a little guacamole on top and am very a very happy girl. its by frankly fresh and is called a vegetable and hummus wrap. I don't know how to post pictures on here...but if you go to my Facebook page katy atkinson fitness and look under the pictures...you can find it. I had posted it about a month ago :)
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I did my scheduled workout from the strong curves. Stayed under my cals despite going out for dinner with friends. Had plum duck breast (didn't eat the skin) stuffed with prawns. Yum!
  • katyanne15
    katyanne15 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i didn't get to insanity today, but I did go to a turbo kick class this morning. my metabolism is getting faster, because I can't go more than a couple hours without feeling starved...love it!!!! HIIT keeps you burning all day even after you finished working out. can't beat that!