Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Wednesday steps 5190
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    lacatgirl wrote: »
    Good Morning
    Not sure my post went through last night.
    PW 175
    CW 175.3

I am unclear as to this is where to post my weights...can someone confirm?

Thanks~Hopfully next week will be more successful!

@lacatgirl Please make sure you go back to pg 1 of this thread and read the FAQ I post on the first day of every month. It answers all the basic questions...for anything else just post.

You posted in the correct place. You'll lose that .3 in no time!

Jessica
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/19 6,700
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 160.8
    CW: 161.8
    Forgot to post had a funeral today for my husband's aunt fought 5 year battle with breast cancer passed away 9/11 @ 84yo
    Very exhausted & emotionally drained
    And of course a gain this week but i eas higher at the start of the week so I consider this going down
  • lacatgirl
    lacatgirl Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @lacatgirl Your post went through fine, it is a few messages up. And yes, this is where you post your weigh in. If we marked your post with 'insightful' that means we have recordered it on the spreadsheet.

Great Thank you for the clarification!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    @nancyinmo Lovely picture, I hope everything will continue to go smoothly!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    My steps
    9/19 13,450
    9/20 9,162
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    @nancyinmo - Great picture. Beautiful view of Miami. Congratulations on your move!
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Steps
    9/20 4,991
    Short steps yesterday - spent some time in church for funeral and then luncheon -- I was there until after 3PM it was cloudy, exhausted so I didn't go for a walk
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl : SQUeeeeeeeee!! They're so cute, they're different then I imagined, I've only seen one once at a pet shop a long time ago. Does it get very cold where you live in the winter time? Looks like wild strawberries around them? Beautiful!

@nancyinmo - Miami looks amazing. Blue skies, warm temps and energy. Looks like an amazing place to live.

• Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Step Update

Tuesday 9/19: 8,714
    Wednesday 9/20: 17,038
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Thursday steps 4070.
    Haven't felt the best. Lots of joint pains. Rained last here and more possibly coming. And then I helped with changeover yesterday for about 5 to 6 hours so feeling drained on top of it. So, a lot of quick easy household chores.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    @nancyinmo Love the beautiful picture...glad to hear your move is going well. What a grand adventure for this next chapter of your life!! CONGRATS!
    Jessica
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Zaxa2021 wrote: »
    Wednesday Weigh In

PW: 137.0
    CW: 136.4

Loss: 0.6

I'm really happy that I've been losing weight lately. Just shows that plain old counting calories works. My weight always seems to stop coming off when I try to just estimate what I'm eating.

I've been working on my running and meeting my goal of running 100 miles this month. I am at 55 right now, so a little behind but I should still be able to do it if I push myself the rest of the month.

I love that you posted this! “ Just shows that plain old counting calories works.” This was a great reminder and incentive to me! Thank you!!
  • Sbus12
    Options
    @Pupowl love the hedgehog pictures! You are so lucky that you get to catch glimpses of those cuties!

@PatriceFitnessPal you are so close to your goal range!! Great job maintains your weight loss!

@nancyinmo beautiful view! So glad you’re happy with the move!

@LaurieWrobo I’m sorry for your family’s loss 😞 I hope you were able to get some good sleep and recharge after such an emotional day!
  • Sbus12
    Options
    Every ounce of weight loss counts!
    Every bit of exercise you do counts!
    Every little substitution you do counts!
    Don’t minimize any work you’re putting into this journey!

Don’t forget to record because all those bites and tastes can add up too 😉

he8p6y6lsxy2.jpeg
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    @Itadakimasu7 Out winters are usually pretty mild, though it isn't the temperature that gets them in trouble. Hedgehogs don't prepare a food storage when they hibernate, so if the winter is very long, they have to wake up and look for food. Which of course isn't readily available in the dead of winter. Here they hibernate from around November until April. The moms will wait to hibernate until they are sure the babies are fat enough to survive, so they can really use the help now. This is likely her second nest of the year and these babies have a lot less time to get enough fat.
    Edit: Those are mock strawberries. They grow everywhere in the backyard!
This discussion has been closed.