Monday-
    PW 179.6
    CW 179.8
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @izzyred9400
    Got it! The 8th is a Sunday, before you were weighing in on Saturday. Do you want to change your day?

@Pupowl sorry I meant Sat 7th,it is too sunny to see my mobile screen.Thats great thank you.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'd like to remain in the step challenge for October please.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in.
    Pw 230
    Cw 232.2
  • Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo @cre804 @Cyncia85 @Pupowl for leading our group on weight loss percentage!

Keep up the commitment and thanks for the inspiration!

@Zaxa2021 you can do it! You had your break and now you can get back to eating healthy and giving it the right fuel it needs for all those runs you do!

sdql8u9t2sai.jpeg

• pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    steps
    9/23 17,535
    9/24 11,577
    9/25 11,140

I'd love to be included in the October step challenge. My goal will remain at 13K. Thank you!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 9/24: 12,382
    Mon 9/25: 14,710
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I’m so sorry former the loss of your cat, @LaurieWrobo.
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Options
    Welcome back to the group @izzyred9400 and @SavageMrsMoose!

I’m glad your trip was all you expected it to be @SavageMrsMoose but sorry to hear about your COVID experience. That drive must have felt especially long while fighting COVID!

Enjoy your final days in Greece @izzyred9400 — what a nice trip! Thanks for sharing photos!
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Options
    @Pupowl - I sometimes use the TRX equipment at the YMCA gym near my house. I agree there’s a lot you can do with them. Usually, I do body weight exercises sand use the TRX bands but sometimes the trainer will guide us through a workout using free weights. Today, we couldn’t go out on the water for rowing so one of the rowers led us through some weight training. I’m sure I’ll be sore tomorrow because she encouraged us to try some heavier weights. She is a police officer and she’s very strong because she does a lot of strength training. We are fortunate to have her guidance during the winter conditioning sessions. I hope you’re able to get your order soon. Best wishes with the new exercise routine and thanks for the photos and stories about your daily walks. I’m always so impressed by the steps accumulated by our Shape Shifter walking group!
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Itadakimasu7

PW 182.5
    CW 183

September is the cleanest and best I've ever eaten ... but apparently something went wrong. I have some systemic health issues and they went from a low-simmer to out of control / kicking my rear. I've spent a lot of days curled up in my chair. I'm changing my diet, again. I hope to have a better weigh in next week. :+1:
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl I picked up a TRX knock off from amazon a couple years ago. I don't know if that's an option for you. It's still in great condition after lots of use.
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    @lauriewrobo that's terrible. Sending positive thoughts your way
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,227 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @izzyred9400
    Got it! The 8th is a Sunday, before you were weighing in on Saturday. Do you want to change your day?

Don't forget to give us a new starting weight sometime before the 1st then...thanks!
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    I'd like to remain in the step challenge for October please.

@Armygirlarmyof1
    Daily step goal?
    Favorite fall place to walk?
    Jessica
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    Options
    CasandraW wrote: »
    @Pupowl I picked up a TRX knock off from amazon a couple years ago. I don't know if that's an option for you. It's still in great condition after lots of use.

Great idea! I was also thinking about Craig’s list, Buy Nothing groups, e-Bay, Facebook Marketplace, etc. but I’m not sure what’s available in the Netherlands. We also have Goodwill and other donation centers that sometimes sell used exercise products but that can take more time and effort.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo Very sorry for the loss of your sweet fur baby...this must have happened very suddenly...that makes it even harder...know that you gave him the best life you could and that he was completely loved...RIP little one...run free...

Jessica
This discussion has been closed.