Shape Shifters Team Chat - SEPTEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• Sbus12
    Sbus12 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 and @pupowl can you move me to team support for the next month. I appreciate it.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,777 Member
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose Welcome back! Please give us a recent start weight for the month and we will add you back to the group. Not a fun end to your trip, but glad to hear it was otherwise a good time!
    @LaurieWrobo So sorry to hear about your cat. It sounds as if it was an incredibily traumatizing and horrible experience. Poor kitty. :'(
    @PatriceFitnessPal Thanks for sharing your experience with the TRX! I am not sure how I never heard about it before. Maybe it's a different country thing. I haven't seen it in my gym anyway.
    @Itadakimasu7 I checked out the channel, but those types of workouts is kinda what I am tired of. I want something different! Thanks for sharing anyway. :smile:
    @CasandraW I have also looked at knock offs, but considering it is something I would trust my whole bodyweight with, I prefer the tried and tested original with warranty. I am already pretty paranoid about trusting equipment like that, so I will just wait until it is back in stock.
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Pupowl
    Wednesday weigh in
    PW: 229.9
    CW: 228.3
    A smaller loss this week because of those two big food day. But I am very happy with my progress overall for the month. Onwards!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 161.8
    CW: 160.2
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Steps
    9/26 3,147
    Steps low - rain, no ambition to do anything I took a nap during my work lunch hour - he would follow me everywhere - I'm just in disbelief 😭
  • LaurieWrobo
    Options
    Thanks @Pupowl - it was very traumatic & unbelievable 😢
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh In

PW: 136.4
    CW: 137.1

I can't really be upset with this. I didn't put in the work so I didn't get the results. At least I lost a little this month (1.6 lbs I think). It's not a lot, but happy I'm moving in the right direction overall.
  • Zaxa2021
    Zaxa2021 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Step Update

Sunday 9/24: 12,876
    Monday 9/25: 16,835
    Tuesday 9/26: 6,207
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8, I think I'll stick with 4500 steps at the moment. And usually the trails near my house when I'm feeling good and I've got energy 😌
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl -- Tinus' face, lol, he's so adorable. He's so fluffy.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Wednesday steps 3529.
  • Itadakimasu7
    Itadakimasu7 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo :( That's heartbreaking. That's really unusual, gosh...
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,227 Member
    Options
    Sbus12 wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 and @pupowl can you move me to team support for the next month. I appreciate it.

@Sbus12 I've left a note for the MODS to move you to support... @pupowl FYI
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,227 Member
    Options
    Wednesday steps 3529.

@Armygirlarmyof1 Got Sun and Wed...missing Mon/Tue and looked back, but not posted. Let me know.
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I went for my usual walk again. The weather was pretty nice but nothing interesting to see. My mom is visiting next Wednesday and we will likely walk a lot. I will probably take my camera then and maybe there will be some more fun pictures. I feel like the phone landscapes are getting a bit old. I was very tired all day and got dizzy again in the evening. Not sure if that is still because of the glasses or what. I just went to bed early and enjoyed my new book so it was fine. Happy Thursday everyone <3
    September 27 numbers
    • Sleep: 9h 8m ~ 91 score (again so high!)
    • Steps: 18.956
    • Zone Minutes: 74
    • Calories: 1335
    gtrv45ddcq2y.jpg
    xkfd24laazqh.jpg
    q5s1jb3qro3y.jpg
    120lyfua2bdw.jpg
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    The October Habit Tracker is up and running if you want to plan ahead and pick your commitments for the next month:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10900392/habit-tracker-october-2023#latest

If you choose those habits to track and doggedly follow through, you'll have the information you need to progress and/or learn where the issues are. It helps build those tenacity muscles!
This discussion has been closed.