Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    RoblinB wrote: »
    Steps: 4,324
    Swim:
    Mini walk: ✔️

I got some mini walks done yesterday. I am hoping to get back to the pool next week so it’s walks again today.

It’s almost Friday!

@lindamtuck2018 Good morning! Nice to see you got those steps in! Are you feeling better?

Slowly but surely. Thanks for asking.
  • NachDeezy
    NachDeezy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 492.8
    CW - 485.6

Wow... 7.2 lbs down. I wanted to get into a new decade this week, but this was twice what I was expecting. Extremely hyped over here- Might do some grillin at lunchtime to celebrate.

Hope everyone is having a great week. Much love yall <3
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,887 Member
    Options
    NachDeezy wrote: »
    SW - 630
    PW - 492.8
    CW - 485.6

Wow... 7.2 lbs down. I wanted to get into a new decade this week, but this was twice what I was expecting. Extremely hyped over here- Might do some grillin at lunchtime to celebrate.

You are awesome ..so proud of you and your journey :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Saw my surgeon yesterday ... I somehow have fractured the top and the side of my foot .. not sure how since I am in a cast and on crutches .. I swear it is never ending with me ughhhh
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 492.8
    CW - 485.6

This is amazing. All that walking is paying off. What are you going to grill?
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 492.8
    CW - 485.6

Great loss! Those extra steps are really paying rewards!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    Saw my surgeon yesterday ... I somehow have fractured the top and the side of my foot .. not sure how since I am in a cast and on crutches .. I swear it is never ending with me ughhhh

I'm so sorry.. If someone told me this story I would never believe it. What is the next step? Maybe step is a bad word...
  • Slimmersixties
    Options

Ohhhh nooooo! So sorry to hear this. Sending you healing vibes xxx
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

I'm so sorry.. If someone told me this story I would never believe it. What is the next step? Maybe step is a bad word...

Thanks .... I wouldn't believe this story either but I am living it ... I have been told by my surgeon to stay off of it as much as I can which is what I have been doing since I can't do much .. I am not sure what the next step is to be honest
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options

Ohhhh nooooo! So sorry to hear this. Sending you healing vibes xxx

Thank you :)
  • whitfcan
    whitfcan Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 159.2
    CW: 158.6

This will be my last weigh-in for awhile. I have gotten pretty busy with a second job and will have to temporarily bid farewell to the team.

You all have been incredibly inspiring to me on this journey! I will continue to cheer everyone on from afar. This is not a goodbye, just a "see you later."

Much love to you all!!! <3
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    SW - 630
    PW - 492.8
    CW - 485.6

Picked up some salmon and some steak... by land and sea!
  • NachDeezy
    Options
    whitfcan wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

This will be my last weigh-in for awhile. I have gotten pretty busy with a second job and will have to temporarily bid farewell to the team.

You all have been incredibly inspiring to me on this journey! I will continue to cheer everyone on from afar. This is not a goodbye, just a "see you later."

Please stay in touch @whitfcan !! Way to go out with a loss, my friend. You will be missed.
  • Slimmersixties
    Options
    SlimmerSixties
    Friday weigh in

Pw 190.2
    Cw 187.5

Loss 2.7lb

Yes! Scales has finally caught up with my hard work! 6.5lb loss this month and only 11.5lb to target! (Target = 100lb lost)
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Cranked out another 3k yesterday. Finished a lot sooner this time and felt relatively comfy, so I decided not to join anymore virtual 3ks. I feel like I can make 3k or close to it my new norm so now I will really focus in on getting ready for a couple 5ks in October. Yay for progress 🎉

Great job! That is a great goal!
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    PW: 161.2
    CW: 166
    I am really quite bummed. I can't eat like I want, I can't exercise like I want. I guess that's how it goes when you have family who don't support your goals. I swear I had every fast food this week. I offered to cook but they just say, "I would rather have.....etc, I had a rough day, etc" Where I don't act on emotion. Then I get suckered into it. Better luck next week! I keep telling myself. After stepping on the scale this morning, I was so bummed I just grabbed a gallon of ice cream too. Not good!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    whitfcan wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

I am sorry to see you go. You are welcome back anytime.
    SW - 630
    PW - 492.8
    CW - 485.6

Picked up some salmon and some steak... by land and sea!

There is a show called land and sea here in Canada. I started with stories out of my home province of Newfoundland. Now it includes other provinces.
    Stacimfit wrote: »
    PW: 161.2
    CW: 166
    I am really quite bummed. I can't eat like I want, I can't exercise like I want. I guess that's how it goes when you have family who don't support your goals. I swear I had every fast food this week. I offered to cook but they just say, "I would rather have.....etc, I had a rough day, etc" Where I don't act on emotion. Then I get suckered into it. Better luck next week! I keep telling myself. After stepping on the scale this morning, I was so bummed I just grabbed a gallon of ice cream too. Not good!

Not having support makes things harder. Can you throw out the ice cream? I know it seems like a waste but it pays off on the scale. I have thrown junk food out quite a few times over the last 4 years. What if you cook anyway? Look for recipes that is similar to their favourite fast food. Pinterest would have all kinds of recipes like this. I hope your family changes and they start supporting you.

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 4,597
    Swim:
    Mini walk: ✔️✔️

PW 169.4
    CW 168.2

Getting so close to 100 pounds lost.

Happy FriYAY!
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 4,101 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Day
    PW: 216.0
    CW: 216.0

Same is good. Setting myself up for success for October!!!

Step Challenge - Goal 8,500

9/24 - 9,405
    9/25 - 5,526
    9/26 - 8,508
    9/27 - 7,885
    9/28 - 8,118
    9/29 -
    9/30 -
This discussion has been closed.