September 6, 2023

Options
Veta2018
Veta2018 Posts: 636 Member
Good Morning!
Yesterday, started out good. I was on task drinking water and eating healthy foods every 3 hours, to keep my metabolism active. Then, we were out doing errands, so we decided to just eat out for dinner. Of all places, he decided to go to McDonald's. I am a little frustrated. If I'm going to slip or mess up my eating plan, I didn't want to do it with McDonald's. Did you know that McDonald's does not have salads or grilled chicken anymore? Do they even have anything not fried? So, I quickly order, without much thought. I ended up getting a double quarter pounder, plain, no cheese, no bun and when we got home, I had a delicious salad. I'm just annoyed that I wasted 480 cal. and 35g. of fat at McDonald's. I don't even understand why i got such a big burger. I should have just had a hamburger , plain, no bun with half the cal. and 8g. of fat. I've never really cared for McDonald's, except for their french fries.(50g. carbs) Ok...done venting. Thank you. It's a new day, with new opportunities!